Notices
WORKS - California WORKS is a tuning shop that specializes in the Lancer Evolution. They in-house design performance products for the Evo, so if you have a request come on in and let them know! [Visit Site]

Regarding WORKS Exhale

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2004, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Alias
Thanks Rick for the thorough explaination. Now I understand why there is also the big price difference. It is definitely good to know what/why I am paying almost double the price for the WORKS AB. Actually, I appreciate the quality of the WORKS AB very much. Having heard your explaination, I much rather keep the quality piece from WORKS and hopefully soon their Anti-Reversion Cone will be available to compliment the AB.

WORKS, I will be very interested in such component as it will do just what I wanted to do. Please let me know when it will be available.

Thanks again all!
Got my Works DP and resonated 3" IP put on (Thanks to Tyler) today. I like it a lot, but can definitely see where it would be too loud for most. I was surprised at how much of a difference (in volume) the DP and IP made.

But... Tyler did show me their NEW AB exhaust. It looked sweet!! Brushed SS finish instead of polished. Supposed to be quieter than the old AB. You may want to inquire about it.