Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Ralliart HID Help?! :/

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2009, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralliart HID Help?! :/

Wassup everyone I am apparently new to this forum and the Mitsubishi scene (like literally I just got my car and registered for this forum ;p). I currently drive a 2006 Lancer Ralliart, Bone Stock, and I'm loving every minute of owning it. But yeah anyways my question for the day is can anyone give me advice or help on installation of an HID conversion for the Ralliart. As of right now my current situation is that I have recently ordered a 9007 - 6000k HID conversion kit but the problem is that I ordered single beam versions only and without a relay harness. And to my best knowledge is that, according to the 2006 Lancer Ralliart, it uses both Low/High Beam output on one bulb and the DRL always runs all the time when the car is on. Now for the main question is that Should I have gotten the Bi-xenon Hid Conversion kit? OR Can I just run the Single beam HID Kit with just a relay harness? And if so is there and alternative way to get rid of the DRL's? ...Lol sorry for the detailed and long question, just very concerned =]. Thanks
Old Sep 13, 2009, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to tell you but they are not going to work all that great because of the drl , they will always flicker on that mode !

You are fine without the high beam but that is if they do not test it for inspection .Good luck bro !
Old Sep 13, 2009, 07:13 PM

Aww Bummmer! but thanks for the heads up ..Anyone else views on this?
Old Sep 18, 2009, 09:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Not true! Our kits are designed to work even with DRL =)
Please view my sig for details.

Steve