Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

How to figure outwhich lancer i have.

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2015, 04:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to figure outwhich lancer i have.

I recently puchased a 2002 Lancer Es or OZ. i have no clue to be honest. first its title states its an automatic but it has a five speed in it. its been lowered and dedebadged. it has a custom paint job and under the few chips in the paint it has possibly OZ yellow. i googled the vin and it said lancer es/OZ and gave me a generic info page and the wiki. the interior was heavily modified and wired for a ceiling dvd player and most of the trim has been painted. it sits on steelies so i cant just guess off the rims. its been pretty riced out at one point or another in its life and i would like to start building it out and just cant figure out what model i have. maybe the previous owner is on here its dark blue with a black hood and sits on tein coilovers interior is painted blue. previously titled in philadelphia now it lives in wisconsin. it has alot of OZ features but it could be the convenience pkg from what ive read or with the ancient evidence possibly just modded to be that way. any help is appreciated and thanks for your time.
Old May 19, 2015, 06:03 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if all the VIN's katch then you could look up the VIN number or call Mitsubishi if the VIN's don't match you may have a different problem.