Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

2005 lancer ralliart XML

Old Apr 30, 2019, 07:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 lancer ralliart XML

Hey everyone, I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse but I'm running low on options so I thought I would give this a shot
I have a 2005 lancer ralliart running a 50mm turbo and it's all great and fun but I need to be able to tune this car myself to progress any further
I was hoping someone could help me with a XML definition so I could tune the car through ecu flash
I'll post the Rom if anyone can help
Thanks
Old May 10, 2019, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 74 Posts
What are you currently tuning with?
Old May 12, 2019, 11:29 AM

Currently using ecu flash
Old May 13, 2019, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

So you're not currently tuning at all... you're looking to tune with ecuflash...last I heard, user Merlin was working with ecuflash and writing definitions...I've been using fastworks all along I don't know what kind of progress was made with ecuflash...user ottralliart05 had a part to play in it as well, I'm not sure how active they are these days...I'm back after a few years hiatus...

How was it tuned in the first place?
Old May 14, 2019, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
I use to have all that stuff several years ago when I was messing with my RA. I have no idea where all those files are now unfortunately. Brent (ottralliart05) still messes with them on the side from time to time. I can put you in touch with him on FB if you want to PM me your details.

Otherwise, I could help you get a deal on a Haltech ECU. I have the documentation you need to wire it in. I actually recently helped the Weird Beard Rally team set up their new Ralliart on an Elite 1500 a while back. They took the car to the 100 Acre Wood rally won the Limited 2wd class and also beat most of the Open 2wd class guys as well with a stock long block 4G69!
Old May 16, 2019, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bakuro117 View Post
I use to have all that stuff several years ago when I was messing with my RA. I have no idea where all those files are now unfortunately. Brent (ottralliart05) still messes with them on the side from time to time. I can put you in touch with him on FB if you want to PM me your details.

Otherwise, I could help you get a deal on a Haltech ECU. I have the documentation you need to wire it in. I actually recently helped the Weird Beard Rally team set up their new Ralliart on an Elite 1500 a while back. They took the car to the 100 Acre Wood rally won the Limited 2wd class and also beat most of the Open 2wd class guys as well with a stock long block 4G69!
Dude, that's awesome... I've been on the fence about my 06 RA...part of me wants to rally it...they have a class up here called 2wd production...which is basically just racing a bone stock car with regular seat belts, no cage, no fire suppression etc. Before I do that I want to remake my turbo kit to A. Look better, and B. Be more efficient...maybe make a copy or two to finance other projects...could even sell the prototype at a steep discount...
Old May 17, 2019, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Thanks man! Yea that would be awesome. I just send you some pictures of that car.
Old May 20, 2019, 12:05 PM

Tuning

Cranswick, I was wondering if you've got any information on tuning the 4g69. Would you recommend evoscan reflash or hunting down a standalone unit for a turbocharged 4g69?
Old May 25, 2019, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by James Hunt View Post
Cranswick, I was wondering if you've got any information on tuning the 4g69. Would you recommend evoscan reflash or hunting down a standalone unit for a turbocharged 4g69?
Pretty sure evoscan is just for datalogging, unless something changed, I think you mean ECUFlash...I have no experience with ECUFlash, I've been tuning with Fastworks (formerly UVtune) all along, with pretty good results...If you go standalone, the haltech is the only one i'm aware of...don't confuse it with a "piggy back" ECU tuning system, which is not safe or reliable...you need full control of 4 higher flowing injectors to fuel properly.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.