Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

Ultimate Racing Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2016, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ultimate Racing Exhaust

What's up forum. I have been on here for awhile with a different user name (hacked email and cant recover) and finally started to mod the Ralliart recently. Full story will be posted in Wrecked Your RA thread shortly. Anyways to the point of this thread subject, the Ultimate Racing Exhaust.

Words cant explain the quality of this product. I am very happy that I listen to my gut instinct to pull the trigger on this. It is truly a work of art. When you see the welds you will understand. What I can tell you is that they do use a Magnaflow muffler (dont know the model) but everything else seems to be of their own. I opted for there catback, with resonator, and double wall rolled angle cut 4" tip.

I will be updating with a sound clip as soon as I get it back from the body shop. Since there isn't any sound clips on the web. If your like me, you want to know what your getting. I really don't want a raspy or rocket exhaust. Just something with a deep and pure tone. I hope I made the right decision. The previous owner had a carbon muffler 3" inlet with a 5.5" outlet. Since it was on stock piping it wasn't horrible but I broke a hangar some time ago and it melted the bumper prior to the fix.

Will update again with sound clip and pictures after the install. Also will inform of any fitment issues. I also have the part numbers for the new hangars if your interested. This is just the beginning, so stay tuned.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 10:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 88 Posts
Clean
The following users liked this post:
the1ftw (Oct 19, 2016)
Old Oct 18, 2016, 11:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
UR makes great products. I run their exhaust for my 14 RA and it looks/sounds amazing.