Notices

Pictures suck

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2003, 10:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well...not exactly like an EVO, but close enough. The only thing I don't like about it is the grill, but RRM can take care of that. Does anyone know if RMR is developing anything for the Ralliart? I'd like to see it with a bad-*** front lip (and no damned alteezas).
Old Nov 7, 2003, 09:06 AM
Evolving Member

The factory makes a grill garnish that replaces the one that comes with the car. it is the mesh wire look that the EVO has.
Old Nov 7, 2003, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

it looks so horrid....so nasty...ahhhhhhhh
Old Nov 7, 2003, 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

Since the '04 Lancers look pretty much the same world wide, I wouldn't be surprised if body kits are already available in Japan and Taiwan.
Old Nov 7, 2003, 11:17 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally posted by Diesel
i'm interested to see one in person...

i'm kinda annoyed though that it's interior looks exactly like the EVO...
You mean the same as the Lancer which is the same as the Lancer Cedia? Yeah...cost cutting. Welcome to the club.
Old Nov 7, 2003, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

I would rather get a used 1.8t for under 20k. I just can't stand those headlights. As far as the test drive I took, very solid, enjoyable ride. Although did not seem too much faster than my oz, but I also have 2000 dollars in mods.
Old Nov 7, 2003, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by HobieKopek

You mean the same as the Lancer which is the same as the Lancer Cedia? Yeah...cost cutting. Welcome to the club.
As far as I know, the EVO's have always shared interiors with the Lancers...
Old Dec 2, 2003, 05:21 AM

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=52349
Old Dec 4, 2003, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

Re: Pictures suck

Originally posted by Stumpy221
Alright today i went to visit my friend at his new job. Greatneck Mitsubishi. When i got there they had a brand new Ralliart in the back. I got to check it out. Here are my observations:

Pictures do not give the car justice. It looks very nice especially with blacked out headlights. IMO it looks a lot more aggressive than the OZ. 16" wheels look nice, and fits the car perfectly. It came with new interior pieces as well, the dash trim feels something like rubber and has a CF pattern to it (Similar to the Evo). Seats are alot better than the oz's. Its more of a bucket seat, with red and black stitching. Everything was nice and clean. Opening the hood i saw a nice bright red strutbar that looks pretty strong. Sound system wasn't bad either.

Theres more but im just so mad that i got an oz and a year later Theres a better model out there. ill probably check it out again, maybe this time ill drive it.

To all those looking to buy a Ralliart, im jealous as hell.
Its a great car for under 20,000.
I always liked the OZ Rally's but sighed when it came to their engines. When I was at the lot and came across the RalliArt I was very curious. It looked more aggressive, and more sleek IMO. I asked the dealer to pop the hood and as soon as I opened it I gasped Looked over at my girlfriend and said: "this is what I'm getting" And sure nuff' I rode off with that exact silver RalliArt. The car is sweet. Pictures do no justice at all. Since I've had it all my employees, friends, parents, and EVERYONE compliment It's looks. I always wanted an OZ but they were never "beefed" up enough when it came to their motor. Once I got on www.cars.com and looked up the specs for the car while inside the dealership office I knew I was going to be a RalliArt owner. And here I am now!

And I really respect the comment that came from Stumpy about saying how he was jealous as all hell over the people who have the new RalliArt. Finally someone who has an OZ that can actually come out and talk good about the RalliArt.

I've noticed everyone else who has OZ Lancers try to make their Lancers seem alot better by doggin' on the RalliArt. I bet for those of you who own OZ's and talk down upon the RalliArt simply because you know it blows your model out of the water in EVERY aspect except for maybe the front ends looks *which some people will and will not agree with* you'd definitley take one over your OZ if you had the opportunity. So stop being sour grapes and get over the fact that your car cost the same amount yet has a smaller engine the the Civic HX. LOL!!!
Old Dec 4, 2003, 09:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by zlancer
it looks so horrid....so nasty...ahhhhhhhh
Talk all the **** you want. But I bet when you race people they say to you: "It's so slow, almost as slow as that Geo Metro we saw honey"

And I can guarantee you're sour like all the other Grapes out there who dog RalliArts simply cuz you got jewed on your OZ lol.
Old Dec 4, 2003, 09:41 PM
Evolving Member

Id gladly trade in my OZ for a ralliart..gotta see it to believe it. I fell in love with it when the salesguy pulled one up for me to testdrive
Old Dec 4, 2003, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

hey newbie u should look at his ride b4 u talk ****......
Old Dec 5, 2003, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by CromeOz
hey newbie u should look at his ride b4 u talk ****......
Damn my bad... I give you props Zlancer ur ride is hella dope and almost exactly how I'd make a OZ look if I had one. I figured you were another normal OZ with maybe exhaust and intake haha. Ok I feel really stupid.

Anyways your ride is very nice. I'd like to do my interior like how you did yours but red... how hard was it to do the dash and down by the shifter? Did you do it yourself? and what did you use?

Like I said, my bad. to my last post
Old Dec 11, 2003, 05:12 PM

I would also like to know about paintin the dash/doors. Personal job? Or did you take it somewhere...