Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Not sure if this is true!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2008, 08:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BABYEVO1
did anybody else notice the 310 TQ im really liking the TQ #
I think somebody was looking at the Concept RA's specs when they put that together.

On another note...first mention we've (or at least I'VE) seen of US warranty info, and it's not the same as the DE/ES/GTS...dammit. Still, 5y/60k isn't horrible I guess.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 07:12 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Yeah, unfortunately Mitsu doesn't have the confidence or cajones to stand behind their turbo'd engines for any length of time.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:33 AM

im pretty sure that the RA they had at the toronto auto show was 5spd....i cant remember for sure, but im relatively certain it was 5spd...wish i took some pics of the interior, but they had the car locked so i spent most of my time looking at the outside...i never even thought there was a chance they would release this car without a manual transmission. i think i'll cry if they dont. i doubt i could afford an evo, but i wont drive an automatic, twin clutch or not. i need something for my left foot to do when im not left foot braking. lol. i guess ill just have to get a second job to get an evo. lol

Greg
Old Feb 28, 2008, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

well the edmonton motor show is this weekend maybe the ralliart will be there if it is I am sure it will be the same one that was at toronto,I will take my camera for sure
Old Feb 28, 2008, 01:04 PM
Evolving Member

please check the back seats if they fold...i dont think it has been confirmed
Old Feb 28, 2008, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EzeE1o
please check the back seats if they fold...i dont think it has been confirmed
if it is there I will confirm this I really want heated seats because it gets so cold here The gts has them but the gsr recaros are not ,hopefully it is there and all will be revealed
Old Feb 28, 2008, 02:26 PM

the RA at the TO auto show (dark gray) had the same recaros as the evo X so i would imagine they arent heated.

Greg
Old Feb 28, 2008, 03:52 PM
Evolving Member

why cant it just come out already i hate waiting...
Old Feb 28, 2008, 04:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoX326
why cant it just come out already i hate waiting...
You think you've got it bad... I've got my heart set on a Ralliart Sportback which probably won't see US soil till at least the 2010 model year (if at all). To top it all off, I've been ready to buy a new car for several years but nothing currently on the market has suited my needs. Luckly my 13 year old Toyota keeps chugging along
Old Feb 28, 2008, 07:58 PM

i hear what you're saying option. back when i was driving my suzuki, i was waiting and waiting for the new swift to come out in NA (and not that stupid daewoo rebadged POS we've got now). i was planning on waiting until it came out. first i got word that late 06, then early 07...but fortunatly my swifts transmission crapped out for the third time (in two years) and the "rebuilt" tranny i had ended up being no good. i couldn't hold out any long for the new swift (that we may still never see, and if we do, its doubtful we will get anythign worthy of the GT(i) badge that meant so much on my old mk2 swift GT). so i say fortunatly though because i went and bought my RA and fell in love with torque. although anything must feel torquy compared to my very rev happy 1.3L DOHC pos. still, now i have a healthy (or unhealthly depending on how you look at it) addiction to mitsus. and now, i cant wait for the damn new RA to come out so i can spend every damn dime i make on it. lol

Greg
Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by austenm
if it is there I will confirm this I really want heated seats because it gets so cold here The gts has them but the gsr recaros are not ,hopefully it is there and all will be revealed
Or somebody will have to get working on adding seat heaters to the Recaros and creating a how-to guide, which I will then promptly follow because I have become addicted to the seat heaters in the 300 I drove the past 2 days.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 09:35 PM
Evolving Member

the gray RA that was on display at the Toronto autoshow had the automatic...oogled at the interior for a while: seats, stereo upgrade, sunroof, and forgot to take alot of pics:-)

(A friend also noticed that the paddle shifters are fixed and don't rotate with the steering wheel)
Old Feb 28, 2008, 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

I love that Ralliart, If I just can buy one, that would be great!

I mean its not imposible, but I think I will keep up with my 1 year OLD RA...
Old Feb 28, 2008, 09:47 PM
Evolving Member

I noticed the 310 Tq too, must be a misprint-can't have more than the evo...
Old Feb 29, 2008, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GTE28
the gray RA that was on display at the Toronto autoshow had the automatic...oogled at the interior for a while: seats, stereo upgrade, sunroof, and forgot to take alot of pics:-)

(A friend also noticed that the paddle shifters are fixed and don't rotate with the steering wheel)
It's true, the paddle shifters don't rotate on the Evo, either. Something to do with how really high-end sports cars work (no rotating paddles on them either).

Quick Reply: Not sure if this is true!