Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

My dilemma, come make your opinon known!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2009, 06:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go for the lease. It's through the company, and it seems leasing a car is more your style. You win.
Old Aug 3, 2009, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Metall1ca
Yeah pay the Full value of the vehicle, not the depreciation, and get nowhere near close what you paid off. For people who constantly like having new cars, purchasing doesn't really make sense. Don't see what you mean by to "show for it" because all you did by trading it in is essentially what happens when you lease and get another vehicle. As someone stated before its yet another thing in life that is completely up to preference.
When you trade it in, you get money for the car you actually paid off. Huh. Imagine that. Oh and better yet, you could sell it and make more money than a trade in. Wow, the world is truly a wonderful place.

Last edited by 4g64fiero; Aug 3, 2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old Aug 3, 2009, 04:23 PM
Account Disabled

your obviously not educated on this topic at all and not listening either , a trade on a lease is the same.

If there is equity then you gain it via a trade in, if its worth LESS like 90% of finances are for the first 2-3 years then you JUST HAND IT BACK AND LOSE NOTHING, where as u CARRY THEY NEGATIVE $$ TO THE NEXT CAR.
Old Aug 3, 2009, 08:06 PM

You only take a hit if you trade in within 5 years normally. THats my point. I know exactly what your saying but you made your mind up before you made the thread so I dont even know why its here.

Here you go.
http://fs.bmwusa.com/BmwFsPulp/CSTTL...eVsFinance.htm
Old Aug 4, 2009, 05:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by secondchace
Secondly, the ralliart sir, is not a high performance machine i think you tricked yourself into thinking it is. Its a very decent midlevel car with potential. 4-500$ a month is not a mke or break payment for most people so the ralliart isnt as high risk as you seem to be making it out to be.
Don't bother quoting my posts if your responses have nothing to do with them -- I didn't say anything about "high performance machines":

Originally Posted by aestival
I'm fairly certain that neither the Ralliart nor the WRX are geared to "the mass public" and people who "don't know the first thing about cars."
As for "high risk", I just said that most people who lease get trapped leasing.