Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

09+ Ralliart Forum Recommendations/Requests

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2011, 03:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
*NFS, shoot me a PM and elaborate more. I like the sound of the idea but that was kind-of the point of the Quick Reference/ FAQ page that tends to go un-visited. We're trying to add as we see it pop up, but reminders are great since we've got so much on our plates trying to reorganize everything.
I am talking about a forum for threads similar to the following:

"Lurch Upon Shifting into 1st Gear"

"Fuel Pressure Regulator Vacuum Hose Popped Off"

"Power Loss in X=>Y RPM Range"

"Recall: Catalytic Converters"

"Code P0104 with X Modification"

Just a forum to search when problems arise. It is difficult to find "fixes" to different problems when the answers are spread out, as they are.
Old May 12, 2011, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool, I'll get to work on that one now, just gotta figure out a couple things to try and make it as useful as possible.

Also, I just finished re-working the HOW-TO area with some sticky archives that we can hopefully keep up-to date and add on to as we get some more good how-to's put together. So everyone let me know what you think about that, too, if we should change it up or if it seems like a good idea as it sits now: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09...allations-311/
Old Aug 5, 2011, 09:16 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What about a wheel thread where everyone posts their specs and pics? I figure it would be easier than asking and messaging people all the time if they were all in the same place. Just a thought.

Last edited by Immaculate; Aug 5, 2011 at 09:18 AM.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

It's in the works

I'm working on putting together a wheel/tire/stance combo thread for PICS AND SPECS ONLY, no chat, so that should prove helpful for a lot of people.

I'm also trying to get some information from all the different lowering spring manufacturers about their products' specs to have a specific thread for that (since so many people have the same/similar questions when it comes to springs) but some are much more tight-lipped than others and make the process a bit more difficult. A nice spec sheet with everyone posting up stance pictures and listing off what springs they have and a short review of them could be very beneficial for those in the market for new springs or possibly considering switching to another brand.

I believe MadSB is working on a similar data list for coil-over options, as well, but I could be mistaken.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 11:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
It's in the works

I'm working on putting together a wheel/tire/stance combo thread for PICS AND SPECS ONLY, no chat, so that should prove helpful for a lot of people.

I'm also trying to get some information from all the different lowering spring manufacturers about their products' specs to have a specific thread for that (since so many people have the same/similar questions when it comes to springs) but some are much more tight-lipped than others and make the process a bit more difficult. A nice spec sheet with everyone posting up stance pictures and listing off what springs they have and a short review of them could be very beneficial for those in the market for new springs or possibly considering switching to another brand.

I believe MadSB is working on a similar data list for coil-over options, as well, but I could be mistaken.

Wonderful Thank you for the feedback!
Old Aug 11, 2011, 08:51 AM
Evolved Member

Check it out: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09...ec-thread.html
Old Aug 18, 2011, 01:39 PM

Didn't know if this was the place to post. I am new to the forum community and just purchased a 2009 ralliart. I was just interested in some basic mods I could do to boost performance and mpg. I wanted to do some track days here and there and read that with certain mods this car could be like a baby evo? Please let me know either way.