Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2013, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueGTS
Picked up a 2010 RA Sportback this weekend, 42k miles got a decent deal on it, under 18,000.

So what should I look out for? I tried searching for the maintenece schedule but couldn't find it.

Did the blip throttle launch this morning, not harsh at all just a little blip to 2000 rpm and was very surprised.

I also have a blue 08 GTS...bad experience on that one, A/C compressor went out and it is a few months out of warranty.
Congrats on your RA!

At 42K miles, I would definitely look into the SST and make sure everything is running well. 30K, if memory serves correct, is the big number for SST maintenance.
Old Jul 17, 2013, 03:54 PM

just bought a new RA

Hey guys, First post here ever.

Just bought my wife a '13 RA. She had the '04 before this, and we love this car. Right off the bat it needed some mods so I just installed some yesterday photos in my album. Open to suggestions and great to be here.

List of Mods:
Avid.1 AV-06 Matte black 18x9 wheels
Falken All Season 245 40 18
Magnaflow Cat-Back
Eibach Pro Kit
Red Caliper Paint
Plasti-dip logos and chrome front bumper trim
White-led light kit
Evo License Plate Frame

any advice appreciated! (don't want to screw up a new car too much lol)
Old Jul 19, 2013, 03:23 AM

Hello all, just stopping by to introduce myself. I have a 2009 Rotorglow RalliArt "Ramona". Previous car was a 300zx TT. Had the RA for about 8 months and I love it! People constantly ask if its an Evo and I have to explain the difference. I plan on keeping her for a while and I still have a bunch I want to do to her. I have a bunch of pictures on my profile, so check them out.

Current mods (that I can remember, lol) :
UR turbo back exhaust
UR complete intercooler kit
AMS boost pill
AEM intake
GST tune
HKS BOV
BC coils
Whiteline rear sway bar w/ adjustable endlinks
Stoptec brake pads and rotors
Rexpeed hood scoop + vortex generator
Smoked LED tails + reflectors
6000k HIDs (Hi's/Lows/Fogs)
Supertone Hella horns
18x8 Tenzo TZ7's w/ Falken Ziex 912 225/45/18
Rolled and pulled fenders

Future mods (possibly):
Evo X turbo
Brian Crower Cams
AMS Transmission cooler
AMS Fuel relay kit and rail
Fuel pump and injectors
Big brake kit
Old Aug 26, 2013, 09:11 PM

Zach here from the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS...just bought myself a sweet 2013 Ralliart. This is my first turbo Lancer and it's a blast to drive. I don't have any big plans performance wise. I'm just thinking of making some simple improvements (drop in air filter, weight reduction, etc) that would make it a better daily driver! I joined EvolutionM to snoop around and get good tips from other owners on care and parts advice!
Great site so far!

(current "mods")
- car cover
- antennae ball
- wicked cool sticker

=p

Last edited by chocoboNation; Aug 26, 2013 at 09:15 PM. Reason: forgot to add my "mods" lol
Old Aug 27, 2013, 10:35 PM

Hi, all. I am happy to call myself a new Ralliart owner...well...as of July 18, 2013. I'm from Chicago and I picked up a 2009 Grey RA (Gwen) with 60k on it. I have been visiting the site for about a year now, so I'm looking forward to starting all sorts of beginner mods on it. From owning a Corolla LE to a e36 BMW to a Charger to this, this car has been the most fun to drive! Thank you for reading!
Old Sep 2, 2013, 01:02 PM

10' Ralliart

Hi everyone I'm new here. Just purchased a 10' ralliart and have been to one meetup so far. I'm looking to Join a club nearby vista/Carlsbad area. I have no mods or upgrades yet but there will be a lot to come. I'll be reading up on the forums for build suggestions and pointers. I do want to keep my ralliart in its form factor and not build a beast. Ie swapping for Evo parts. I look forward to meeting up with everyone and chatting about cars. I'll post some pictures up as soon as possible so you can all see what I have. I will also make a thread to show upgrades and mods that I am doing. Anyways I'll be posting in the show and shine section soon. Take care

Respectfully,

H0llyw00d
Old Oct 14, 2013, 11:45 AM

New guy to the entire tuner crowd/scene..

Originally from Columbus area, and just recently moved to Akron (we get a lot more snowfall in Akron, so it was time to part ways with the Camaro)..

Dad was a mechanic for 20 years, so I grew up working on cars and dirtbikes..

And I don't know a thing about what I'm doing now with this ECU tuning
Old Oct 20, 2013, 07:41 AM

Hey guy, This is my first post here and I'll have a bit of backround on my profile by the end of the day today, but I wanted to get out and say Hi. I had a 2012 civic si sedan 2 days ago. I traded it in yesterday offically and purchased a 2014 mercury gray ralliart which isn't even stateside yet. I know from my civic that having good group support can be better than any owners manual available. So hello and Im glad to be here, already had questions answered by browsing.

still no call from the dealer yet . tomorrow is another day

Last edited by SPCY; Oct 21, 2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 10:31 PM

Hi all, I signed a grand total of 20mins ago and have just been having a look around. I picked myself up a 09 ralliart and have decided to learn a thing or two about the turbo world. My previous conquests are a 85 anniversary edition 300zx (non turbo) I bought for $600 rebuilt the motor for $1700 and sold for a tidy $4500 and my pride and joy is an 85 Pontiac firebird H.O that me and my old man stripped to shell and rebuilt but since I live in an apartment now I didn't have the heart to park her on the street everyday so my old took her of my hands and that's how sir lancelot and i came to be. Just order all my plugs and computer stuff and waiting for it to land so I can start turning this little pocket rocket into something special. Keep it simple with a larger intercooler and better piping with a boost pill or controller (not decided yet) a wideband and dump pipe back exhaust. Should be enough to keep me happy.
Old Oct 25, 2013, 09:46 PM
Evolving Member

Picked up a '14 Mercury Gray Ralliart last week, loving it so far. EVO X IC and Muse UICP go in tomorrow
Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:04 PM

Hi guys, I'm Brandon from Geneva, Ohio. I'm currently driving a 2009 TB Ralliart about to hit the 80k mark.

Current mods I have are: UR Turboback exhaust with mini resonators, UR upper/lower ICP, Evo X intercooler, South Side Performance aluminum undertray, AEM digital boost gauge, GST boostpill, GST TBE + Boostpill 93 Octane basemap V3.0.

Last edited by kaiser1991; Nov 12, 2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 07:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey guys. The name is Kevin and I am from Exton, Pa. I have a TB Ralliart that also just hit the 80k mark.

Mods: INJEN UICP, K&N Filter Panel, RA Mudflaps, GRIP Lowering springs.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 11:38 AM

Names Bree. From Chicago suburbs. Hubby and I drove 2011 gts's for past 5 years. Always have had Mitsubishi's. He traded his GTS for a 14 evo gsr two months ago and ever since I've been miserable with my GTS.

Friday (tomorrow) I get to go trade my gts in for a ralliart.. I can't afford the Evo payment. Still stuck on the no 5speed option though.

Anyone with the 13/14 ralliarts go from 5speed to one? Do you still love it? How is the noise? LOUD? Does it still have good pick up?

I'm not a tuner girl as I can't afford to be. So hoping stock will keep me happy.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bcomplex84
Names Bree. From Chicago suburbs. Hubby and I drove 2011 gts's for past 5 years. Always have had Mitsubishi's. He traded his GTS for a 14 evo gsr two months ago and ever since I've been miserable with my GTS.

Friday (tomorrow) I get to go trade my gts in for a ralliart.. I can't afford the Evo payment. Still stuck on the no 5speed option though.

Anyone with the 13/14 ralliarts go from 5speed to one? Do you still love it? How is the noise? LOUD? Does it still have good pick up?

I'm not a tuner girl as I can't afford to be. So hoping stock will keep me happy.
I used to drive a manual and don't miss it one bit. I just shift my Ralliart manually using the gear selector just like I did with my old standard 5 speed, except now I don't have to push in a silly clutch....win/win!!! As far as mods, the only things you should DEFINITELY do is get a boost pill($20.00) and download the GST Basemap(free, as long as you can find someone to let you borrow their Tactrix cable) and then you will be giving your Hubby's Evo a run for his money(unless he does mods or gets a custom tune himself), but either way he won't leave you in the dust. Actually, one of the Moderators here on EvoM with Username "03chi-townOZ" lives right near you in Chicago, so I'm sure he would be happy to help you download the GST Basemap and install the boost pill for a small fee.

Last edited by Slee256; Nov 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 02:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by bcomplex84

Hey, welcome. Always glad to find another local owner/enthusiast. As mentioned, if you're strapped and don't want to do any other mods for awhile, I'd be glad to help you upload the GST map. Buy me lunch or a six pack and we're golden... LoL

Quick Reply: ***Welcome New Ralliart Owners***