Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Start up problem

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2016, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Start up problem

Hi everyone, So I just had the weirdest thing happen I just went to start my ralliart today and it wouldn't start. It was turning over fairly fast so I wondered what was up. My accessport had the code ECU there was no numbers or description, also had the code U0167 which is immobilizer error. I reset the ECU and attempted to start it again, nothing. So eventually i just decided to hold it a while then the engine slowly sputtered to life took about 20 seconds to get to idle. Then it was fine the codes went away and starts again fine now. This is the 2nd time this has happend. Is this a sign of something? Or is my car acting weird?.Thank you.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Replace all your relays if you haven't done so already. Here's the link:
http://www.sspperformance.com/evo-x-...y-package.html
Old Jul 15, 2016, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Spencer2362
Hi everyone, So I just had the weirdest thing happen I just went to start my ralliart today and it wouldn't start. It was turning over fairly fast so I wondered what was up. My accessport had the code ECU there was no numbers or description, also had the code U0167 which is immobilizer error. I reset the ECU and attempted to start it again, nothing. So eventually i just decided to hold it a while then the engine slowly sputtered to life took about 20 seconds to get to idle. Then it was fine the codes went away and starts again fine now. This is the 2nd time this has happend. Is this a sign of something? Or is my car acting weird?.Thank you.
Seems to be a fairly common issue with Ralliarts for some reason. Like last post said change your relays and it should help. I've had issues as well and changed relays, it still happens on occasion but not with the frequency it was before I changed them.