Notices

turbo inlet for a ralliart?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2011, 12:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
turbo inlet for a ralliart?

I searched around for an answer but didn't really get any solid answers. I was thinking of getting a CAI but discovered that a new turbo inlet + drop-in filter will produce similar results. Since I already have the drop-in I was trying to find a turbo inlet for my 2011 ralliart, but I know the inlets for the x will not fit our cars...

does anyone know of a turbo inlet that will work with the RA?

Any help is greatly appreciated as always. Thanks guys.

Last edited by Chaz17; Dec 30, 2011 at 01:06 AM.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 12:59 AM
Evolving Member

Dude... the RA Turbo is PUNY compared to a X so no it will not fit. Save you money and just Tactrix cable and get a GST basemap.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 01:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AlphaKennyBody
Dude... the RA Turbo is PUNY compared to a X so no it will not fit. Save you money and just Tactrix cable and get a GST basemap.
i know that much already lol
Old Dec 30, 2011, 05:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
There are no turbo-inlet replacements for the RA currently. I tried getting one made awhile ago, but the company I was talking to said that there wasn't enough demand and he wasn't going to bother going through with it. I even sent him a stock piece (which I still have yet to receive back) offered to try and get a group of buyers together with pre-payment as incentive to design one, and he still wouldn't go through with it. At least I got responses from him, though, as the others I contacted wouldn't even grant me a reply.

After I found out, for sure, that I couldn't a silicone inlet made, I just had Devin at Boostin Performance make me a custom inlet tube to mount my CBRD velocity-stack MAF adapter.

At this point, for you, it's really not worth bothering with any more intake-side mods until you're ready for a tune because there's VERY MINIMAL gains to be seen from anything else until you tune.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 06:07 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I called Cobb a month ago and asked them if they are planing to make one. They told me that they will look into it. That means it will never happen.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
There are no turbo-inlet replacements for the RA currently. I tried getting one made awhile ago, but the company I was talking to said that there wasn't enough demand and he wasn't going to bother going through with it. I even sent him a stock piece (which I still have yet to receive back) offered to try and get a group of buyers together with pre-payment as incentive to design one, and he still wouldn't go through with it. At least I got responses from him, though, as the others I contacted wouldn't even grant me a reply.

After I found out, for sure, that I couldn't a silicone inlet made, I just had Devin at Boostin Performance make me a custom inlet tube to mount my CBRD velocity-stack MAF adapter.

At this point, for you, it's really not worth bothering with any more intake-side mods until you're ready for a tune because there's VERY MINIMAL gains to be seen from anything else until you tune.
gracias.

Originally Posted by hotkupa
I called Cobb a month ago and asked them if they are planing to make one. They told me that they will look into it. That means it will never happen.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 01:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by hotkupa
At least you got an answer from them...