Notices

Installing New Navi / Fuse Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2017, 07:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2011 Eclipse Hands-Free system Wiring Diagram

Hi guys,
I see most of you if not all have mastered the transition from a standard Hands-free Bluetooth system to a Fuse system. I an looking to do the same on my 2011 Eclipse. There is no chatter on this conversion on the Eclipse Club4G Forum so I came here to see if someone here can help me out with this project. First of all I don't plan to use a Navi set up or want to use the USB function of the FUSE Link system. All I'm looking to do is incorporate the music streaming function of the Fuse Link system since my Vehicle is already Bluetooth ready.
I plan to build and adapter cable from my existing Bluetooth harness to the new FUSE Module which is already in hand. I have already acquired the FUSE Module and connector for that module.
Since you guys have spent more time on this please look at the schematic and let me know if this is a doable project or not.

I appreciate any help you can render on this.........
Old May 27, 2018, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by ericjai113
I actually have the FUSE bluetooth system already wired for my 2011 GSR, all I did is just swap the 6-disc CD changer to the Navi headunit. Once you have the wiring corrected, did you have to bring it to the dealer for them to activate it using the MUT-III tool?
whats going on boss, i read your thread and I’m having a similar issue. I have a 2011 gsr equipped with Bluetooth and came with the regular radio, i just installed the N-03 navi and the navi works fine but my Bluetooth stopped working along with the up and down button on my steering wheel only when i have aux on. When i switch back to the regular radio head the Bluetooth works again, so i figure it’s a compatibility or wiring issue, what did you do to fix the issue if you got it resolved.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 12:43 PM

Hello,

I was able to find a link where you install BT (8785A025) module into your GR 2008. In my case, I have a lancer 2009 Sportback, with the MMCS system and only Bluetooth Hands−free system. Could you please help me and tell if I need only upgrade my MMCS to the N-05 version and after it replace my old BT to the new one BT (8785A025)? Unfortunately, I was not able to find any clear guidance on how to do it

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Old Jul 10, 2021, 04:57 AM

I want know wires of satellite radio mmcs N05

Originally Posted by Phantom-Evo-X
Ok.. I did it.!!! and can report that it works perfectly....
First my Thanks to Cerville [Beetle Orange] for keeping the thread alive and helping me as well and Primarily I will want to Thank Krushka for his posting and to Franco17 for bringing it to us as well...!

The BT/FUSE module works on a 2008 GSR/MR with the MMCS N-05.
I just finished the install and I will do write up soon from the very begining..
Notice the Picture with the Bluetooth Radio on the upper left corner....
Pics and write up coming up!!

Congratulations
I have mmcs n05 and j05On my lancer 2011When i did these wires the Bluetooth and usb working properly
But i need connect wires of setallite radio Sirius
Do you know how can i connect it's wires to mmcs n05 or j05 it's have 7 wires
1-power
8-grond
4,11 canbus
I need to know 7,13,14 i don't know how connect it Thank you very much