Notices
AEM EMS Get tuning help for your AEM EMS system.

What store has AEM's Lowest Prices.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2004, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys. i i a one time offer for the 1313 for 1625 shipped. this includes the EMS and the AEM 3.5bar map sensor. i can get an unlimited amount of UEGO's for 387 shipped to the lower 48 states. and no, im not a AEM direct dealer, just trying to help a fellow evom member out. if anyone is interested please pm or call me at 661-978-4898 thanks justin
Old Dec 8, 2004, 12:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I am not pissing on your parade BSR, but my point above still stands.

1313 box for $1625 as you have listed includes the 3.5 bar map sensor.

Now you need or I think should have the adapter, $32.
Air temp sensor and bung with wiring, $93
Wide band 02 $387.

This brings what is needed up to $2137. They now have to go get the car tuned. That price is $263 less than we sell the complete unit for with all of those things including the 1313U integrated wide band box.

The 1313 box retails for $2335, jobber is $1868. So you are selling it pretty darn cheap.

The differences though in price is the 1313U box retails for $3097, jobber is $2478. You guys can do the math there and see which unit is the better deal.

Hell the more I think about it I think I need to raise our prices on these. Even I didn't realize I was doing all the tuning for $263. That's pretty stupid on my part.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Dec 8, 2004, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Thats okay David. I was just throwing that out. I love your guys work, you really should raise your prices.

Last edited by BSREVOLUTION; Dec 8, 2004 at 12:38 PM.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks, as I said, wasn't throwing it out there to make you mad.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Dec 8, 2004, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Dave if you're actually paying anywhere near those prices, or even the one that BSR whored out and posted, you need to PM me!

PS. I do believe the 1313's are about to go on backorder as well.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 02:58 PM
Former Sponsor

The minimum price to sell the evo box as per aem is 1630.00 .. Anyone selling cheaper then that is in violation of terms. RNR ,,, this is why people are going out of business left and right , people are whoring out product over the internet, aem is cracking down on it. If someone is selling the box for cheaper then the above they will be cut off.. If your second sourcing the box, which you are , then the supplier will be cut off. If everyone kept to the price structure and didnt ***** stuff out , people could actually make money in this business.

Mark
turbotrix
Old Dec 8, 2004, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Mark, nobody is whoring anything out. RRE is one of the biggest AEM dealers in the country and works closely with AEM. They are selling it for $1528 as listed on their site. So if there was a problem I think it would have been taken care of earlier. Please take your misinformation somewhere else. All you do is start trouble on here and try to stir up conflict.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 04:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RnR Racing
Mark, nobody is whoring anything out. RRE is one of the biggest AEM dealers in the country and works closely with AEM. They are selling it for $1528 as listed on their site. So if there was a problem I think it would have been taken care of earlier. Please take your misinformation somewhere else. All you do is start trouble on here and try to stir up conflict.

Who is starting trouble ? I am direct aem,, and i know for fact that 1630 is the lowest you can sell it for. I do thank you for the information though ..

Mark
Turbotrix
Old Dec 8, 2004, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

I am so happy you are direct with AEM. Nobody is horring parts out. We only sell the AEM on cars we build here and tune here. We are not a retailer, but more of a Fab/tuning shop. So leave us out of this.
Old Dec 8, 2004, 04:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RnR Racing
We have the AEM EMS for $1525. Let me know if you need one. Ryan

leave you out of it ,,, I simply commented on the fact that your selling the box for cheaper then your supposed to, that was all. This was your post on the first page. Pricing should be as i said before 1630,, you will see RRE site changed very shortly ..and hopefully yours

Mark
Turbotrix
Old Dec 8, 2004, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Yeah I missed the price increase in October in updating the web site. They called me today on it. This is the first time I have been the lowest price, kind of cool for once. Usually it is the dorm room drop ship ****** giving stuff away for free. Our price is correct now.

Mike W
Old Dec 16, 2004, 02:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Believe me, it's a problem.

Guys,

There are a lot of people selling the EMS's for cheap. Just had a guy come in here the other day with one he bought cheap. He paid $1600 for it. By the time it was all over he spent more than if he would have bought it from a good shop and got everything he needed.
There's a topic on here I started about getting what you pay for.

I will use this last customer as an example. We sell our complete AEM EMS units for $2400, this includes the following:
EMS computer with the integrated wideband controller
Wide band 02 sensor and SS bung
Air temp sensor and SS bung with the wiring pigtail
5 bar map sensor with our aluminum CNC'd map sensor bung adapter and the pigtail
Tuning for pump gas, race gas, cold start and fuel mileage.

It is a COMPLETE deal. NO other costs unless you want us to install it, that's $100 and includes welding in the SS bungs for the temp sensor and wideband.

I would highly recommend getting the integrated wide band, it makes tuning the car so much easier.

The guy that came down for example has an EMS that he thought was going to save him a ton of money. He paid $1600 for it. The EMS included the computer and a 3.5 bar map sensor. That's it.

In addition he had to buy:
map sensor adapter $32
wide band 02 sensor (he wanted tuned on race gas so he had to buy a sensor) $85
SS 02 bung $25
air temp sensor, bung and wiring $95
Tuning for two octanes of fuel, driveability etc. $500
This brought the total of what he had to spend to $2337 and still left him with no AF gauge or wide band for future tuning. With the addition of the gauge he is now going to buy he will be at $2834. Any future tunes are going to cost him more money etc.

As you can see, the cost can add up very quickly. There is more to buying an EMS than the initial bottom line.

I would really suggest you are getting a complete package when you do the upgrade.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Dave, I couldn't have said it better myself if I tried.

If you guys think you are going to get the same quality of service from a Dealer that has sold you on a price, you are kidding yourselves. They sell to you at cheap prices because they have nothing else to offer you. Guys like Dave and Mark can give you ALOT more than a price, they can tell you things that will make your combination make more power, be safer....etc....!!

And look......Dave and Mark agree!!!

Jason
Old Dec 17, 2004, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks Jason, just trying to make a living here

I do hate that Mark and I agree on something though! haha

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Dec 20, 2004, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You "big name" people should bicker more often. It is the best type of discussions on this forum!