Notices

Looking to buy an Evo X in Toronto

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2008, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking to buy an Evo X in Toronto

I tried to do a search for anyone whose has purchased a X in Toronto but came up empty. I'm looking to buy a X by the end of Aug if possible.

Does anyone think there is much room for negotiations for an X since the economy is pretty crummy right now? I went to Burlington Mitsu and tyhey had about 5-6 Evo's on the lots. Spoke to a salesperson and he said that there was very little wiggle room. Only a few hundred. What do you guys think?
Old Jul 3, 2008, 09:38 PM

I am also on the hunt for a evoX. I still havnt got around to the showrooms yet but have been planning to buy one around the same time as you.
Did you get the price range from the dealers?? is the MR available in T.O?? I am more keen on the MR then the GSR since the traffic here is horrible....i am just to confused on where to start and which model to get!!!
Old Jul 3, 2008, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by tamu
I am also on the hunt for a evoX. I still havnt got around to the showrooms yet but have been planning to buy one around the same time as you.
Did you get the price range from the dealers?? is the MR available in T.O?? I am more keen on the MR then the GSR since the traffic here is horrible....i am just to confused on where to start and which model to get!!!
Yes the Burlington dealership had a really nice black MR in the show room.. It was loaded and I think was listed at over $50,000. I think it had Navi. If you live in TO I'd get the MR. Unless you have a really strong left foot.
Old Jul 6, 2008, 07:11 PM

Picking up my Rally Red MR on Wednesday. As to wiggle room you need to be determined and be ready to walk but if you do your homeworkyou can get some off. Got mine at Dixie Mitsu. Ask for Steve in sales

Last edited by Maggiemae; Jul 6, 2008 at 07:14 PM.
Old Jul 6, 2008, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Maggiemae
Picking up my Rally Red MR on Wednesday. As to wiggle room you need to be determined and be ready to walk but if you do your homeworkyou can get some off. Got mine at Dixie Mitsu. Ask for Steve in sales
I'll be ready to walk right to the USA if I don't get some off.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 07:42 PM

Hope you have comfortable shoes for the walk The window of opportunity may have closed to get any deals around here
Old Aug 1, 2008, 06:12 PM
GNR
Evolving Member

I want to know whom purchased their EVOS, how much did you paid in fees: gas, air, doc, freight, and PDI.. Please list them

thanks
Old Aug 29, 2008, 09:41 AM

Hey if your looking for an EVO X I have a friend who works at the Pickering Mitsubishi dealership his name is Chris Perri.....Just tell him that Tim Knight sent you from the Evo car forum and he'll get you a good deal...Bought a blue one off him a month ago and a good friend of mine is about to buy a black one this weekend....He can get any colour in for you and will give you a good deal if your coming from the forum....again just drop my name and PM me if you have any questions!!!