Notices

Autopark Mitsubishi, Oakville, Ontario

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2009, 12:15 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Autopark Mitsubishi, Oakville, Ontario

******Sorry I meant Autopark Mitsubishi, Burlington, Ontario************

Did a search for Autopark and found only a few results, nothing substantive on their reputation.

Noticed they had a few Evo X's in stock. I'm looking to buy, but I was thinking my timeline was closer to March or April, when I didn't need to drive it this winter.

The price is $38k, which contrasts Brampton Mitsubishi's 43k (dealer mark-up?!?!?) for their Evo X's (in stock or located and brought in or ordered.

If you have any experience, positive or negative with Autopark. I'd certainly appreciate it. I've received a PM saying Hamilton and Cambridge Mitsubishi are good places.

Ultimately I want to deal with a dealership that will negotiate with respect to the price AND the financing, not one or the other.

Thank you.

Last edited by I <3 Spool; Jan 21, 2009 at 12:53 PM.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

They've had a few EVO's in stock for a while...I've seen 4-5 of them parked outside in the front. Obviously they're not selling them like crazy so I assume they would be willing to make a deal to get them off the lot.

Really no company is in a position to not sell cars...so remember they need your money and your business.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 01:04 PM

when i was about to buy my 08 lancer gts, i went to autopark first as it was the closest dealership. This was back in oct 07 when the 08's just came out. The guys at autopark would not negotiate with me at all which pissed me off and started to shop around. Eventually i got the best deal out of brampton and i bought from them.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 01:54 PM

i wonder how much off the 38k price they are willing to knock off for a sale
Old Jan 22, 2009, 03:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by walleye187
when i was about to buy my 08 lancer gts, i went to autopark first as it was the closest dealership. This was back in oct 07 when the 08's just came out. The guys at autopark would not negotiate with me at all which pissed me off and started to shop around. Eventually i got the best deal out of brampton and i bought from them.

Thats was almost every Mitsubishi in the GTA...they got pretty cocky about the GTS and EVO. Every Mitsubishi dealership I walked into they were arrogant and pretty cocky that they didn't need my business because the next person walking through the door would buy a car. Some even went as far as saying "might as well walk out the front door because the price won't change". Just look at last years auto show...they had the Ralliart and EVO's locked, yet Audi had R8's for the public to litterally touch, along with alot of higher end cars. Pretty pathetic on Mitsubishi's part have there EVO's locked up at the auto show and in their dealerships.

It's funny now how you drive by their dealership and they got tons of them in the lot to get rid of.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by TRASHY_GTS
Thats was almost every Mitsubishi in the GTA...they got pretty cocky about the GTS and EVO. Every Mitsubishi dealership I walked into they were arrogant and pretty cocky that they didn't need my business because the next person walking through the door would buy a car. Some even went as far as saying "might as well walk out the front door because the price won't change". Just look at last years auto show...they had the Ralliart and EVO's locked, yet Audi had R8's for the public to litterally touch, along with alot of higher end cars. Pretty pathetic on Mitsubishi's part have there EVO's locked up at the auto show and in their dealerships.

It's funny now how you drive by their dealership and they got tons of them in the lot to get rid of.
really? i was allowed to sit inside the evo and stuff at the toronto auto show last year
Old Jan 24, 2009, 08:38 AM

the auto show is one thing
but at the dealerships, evo's are all locked up.
Old Jan 24, 2009, 06:31 PM

i had no issues sitting in the evo GSR or even the EVO MR Prem. I guess its more dependent on the type of dealership you walk into, because the one i was in welcomed it.