Notices

"what's up" w/ a rant

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2004, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"what's up" w/ a rant

Firstly I will say whats up, haven't posted in a while but it's good that our lancer group is still growing, i remember when the only people on this forum where dr. crash, i love spool, pezman, jtc, tokion, myself, and a few others who ventured in every once in a while, lets hope the summer meet has a good turn out. for myself my interior suede project is almost complete as well as my trunk set-up should be done soon. My kaminari kit took a beating this winter but held up nicely, I had to re-paint the front bumper. anyways good to see ya'll now onto my rant...... brampton, cooksville and woodchester mitsu all qutoed my $400 dollars just for two rotors and 4 pads, now this is my second car, my first being a 1994 300e, and it was cheaper to do the breaks on. seemed a little step to me.
Old Mar 22, 2004, 11:22 AM
jtc
Evolving Member

did you try markham mitsu? (905-415-0080).

i was definitely not out to any meets last year, but this year will be better and i will be making more effort.

will you be coming this saturday to cooksville? i wonder how many cars are making it out...
Old Mar 22, 2004, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

I cannot make it saturday, my dad is away for two weeks and when he is gone the garage becomes my paint studio, this only happens a few times a year, so i have to paint mine and a friends car in that time.
Old Mar 22, 2004, 12:18 PM
cih

i wonder what happened to Pezman ?
Old Mar 22, 2004, 05:32 PM
Evolving Member

i dunno he was on for one post about a month back
Old Mar 27, 2004, 01:34 AM

Re: "what's up" w/ a rant

Originally posted by t-dotlancer
Firstly I will say whats up, haven't posted in a while but it's good that our lancer group is still growing, i remember when the only people on this forum where dr. crash, i love spool, pezman, jtc, tokion, myself, and a few others who ventured in every once in a while, lets hope the summer meet has a good turn out. for myself my interior suede project is almost complete as well as my trunk set-up should be done soon. My kaminari kit took a beating this winter but held up nicely, I had to re-paint the front bumper. anyways good to see ya'll now onto my rant...... brampton, cooksville and woodchester mitsu all qutoed my $400 dollars just for two rotors and 4 pads, now this is my second car, my first being a 1994 300e, and it was cheaper to do the breaks on. seemed a little step to me.
try woodlands, they're cheap and friendly thats where i go for oil changes.