Notices

MONTREAL MEET - Sept. 5th

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2004, 05:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, I'm not sure if I'll go to the meet, but create the flyer so I will distribute it here in Québec.
Old Aug 12, 2004, 06:16 AM

WoRkZ, I think we need to extract as much information as possible from blaze first.. I don't mind doing the recon job, but I don't even know exactly where and when the event takes place! I'm not sure which track it's at, I _believe_ it's at the St-Eustache track but I'm not sure.. I don't know what time it's expected to begin at either..

Also, we'll have to see what exactly the track event is (1/8, 1/4, laps, etc) and who wants to do some track. We should be contacting the DSM guys quickly thereafter..

fluke

PS: lancerCANADA I know with a car hot like yours, you can have women easily.. but come on, getting married every other weekend must get boring after a while Let's swap car for 6 months, that should give you some rest... ahah :->
Old Aug 12, 2004, 06:58 AM
Evolved Member

I'm all up for helping the show,i've done quite a few of them,but where is this going to take place,beacause when i'm there visiting on the 5th i'll be on the South-Shore of Montreal (Longueuil), but wont be traveling to Trois-Riviere for sure.
Old Aug 12, 2004, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Track&Wheel event will take place on Sept 5, at the Autodrome St-Eustache. About 40 minutes from the South-Shore

Track&Wheel

Last edited by blaze_125; Aug 12, 2004 at 07:23 AM.
Old Aug 12, 2004, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah i thought it might be there, well i guess i will just chill at the folks, and pass it up this time, a little too far for me to spend only a few hours there........thanks for the info though.

Kevin
Old Aug 12, 2004, 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

Yes the Track&Wheel is a good idea. But I have to know now since clubs get rebates for registering their cars. I think it's 30$ instead of 40$ but also you get 2 VIP's.

If we just plan to do a meet, or whatsoever, the flyer should be printed asap so we can start distributing them.

Pete
Old Aug 12, 2004, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

Hey ModernRacer I live in Longueuil so we could go there together.
Old Aug 12, 2004, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo Pete MTL
Yes the Track&Wheel is a good idea. But I have to know now since clubs get rebates for registering their cars. I think it's 30$ instead of 40$ but also you get 2 VIP's.

If we just plan to do a meet, or whatsoever, the flyer should be printed asap so we can start distributing them.

Pete
I spoke with the show organizer a few weeks ago, and it's 30$ a car no matter what. For 30$, you enter S&S and have passes for 2 people. So Basically, 1 car with 2 people sitting in it will cost you 30$
Old Aug 12, 2004, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

At that price for entry i will defenitly not be going, and just relaxing and the folks place for the long week-end.
Old Aug 12, 2004, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

Cool

I will get the flyers done as soon as possible... it's been quite hectic today but I will probably manage to get them done tonight.

Fluke, can you take care of the DSM guys? I don't know squat about drag racing anyway...

Blaze, thanks for the info man!

ModernRacer: c'mon man! It's really not that long a drive on a sunday... and it would be fun to have you around! Maybe you can hook up with EvoPete if you don't feel like going there alone?
Old Aug 12, 2004, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

I'd love to go but i'm on a tight budget, and it cost me 60$ to get to Montreal and back for the week-end, and then i would have to fork out another 30$ plus gas, i don't think so........
Old Aug 12, 2004, 02:22 PM
Evolved Member

Cool your call...

Okay, it's your call...

BTW, general admission is only 15$.

See you at another meet then!
Old Aug 14, 2004, 06:28 AM

je suis partant s.v.p donnez moi des news!pour ceux qui etais du dernier meet j'avais la lancer silver avec les decalques sur le cote des portes.....desole pour mon francais! j'espere avoir des nouvelles le plus vite possible!!!merci et a la prochaine...
Old Aug 14, 2004, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

Well, as soon as someone from Montreal finds us a nice parking lot near Autodrome St-Eustache, I'll post the flyers and we can make this more official... but for now, all I know is I'm going to Montreal on sept. the 5th... and a number of other guys too.

I know Fluke was going to do a quick survey of the potential sites and suggest a location... let's wait and see what he finds. Flyers are almost ready... just need an address to put on them.

As we did last time, we'll meet around noon so that everybody has a chance to come and join us.
Old Aug 14, 2004, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Is everyone gonna meet still at St-Hustache?

Quick Reply: MONTREAL MEET - Sept. 5th