MONTREAL MEET - Sept. 5th

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2004, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya id like to join the car show and shine aswell
Old Aug 21, 2004, 10:40 AM

if you want to go to the show and shine ,it's gonna be very important to know soon,because he need to suscribe the car..in my mind it's gonna be very fun to have a couple lancer in the show ,in the same place.if every guys want to put his lancer in the show it's gonna be the first time ,i gonna see a lot of lancer in the show in quebec!!!sorry for my english i don't talk and write very good..........the best think it's know how many of us want to go .after it's to suscribe for the gang...it's important to have all the club in the same place!!give me some news!! thanks! if you have a car stock, it's no problem.the most important think it's to represent the club....and have fun.
Old Aug 21, 2004, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

Cool

I think it's very cool that some of you have cars you can enter in the Show & Shine contest!

If you guys enter your car, we can provide transportation to and from the meet... just PM me or send an e-mail at mitsubishimeet@netscape.net. Let me know exactly when you will need a lift and I'll make sure someone os there to pick you up (in a Mitsubishi, of course!).

And anyway, we plan on visiting the Track & Wheels show during the meet... it will be very cool to see some Mitsubishis there!
Old Aug 21, 2004, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

Smile

Originally Posted by davelancer
the best think it's know how many of us want to go .after it's to suscribe for the gang...it's important to have all the club in the same place!!give me some news!! thanks! if you have a car stock, it's no problem.the most important think it's to represent the club....and have fun.

I remember Fluke mentionning he wanted to enter his car in the Show & Shine. Mine will be needed way to much during the day to just be parked there and not drive it...
Old Aug 21, 2004, 10:57 AM

i don't know i some people don't want to put his car in the show....if the car still stock,it's no big deal,the most important think it's represent the mitsubishi scene in canada..all the lancer i see stock or not it's all nice !!!!the best think to do it's be all the group together.sorry again for my english.............. give me some news .
Old Aug 21, 2004, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ouais Dave si tu viens je m'inscris sur a 100% j'vais tappeler ce soir pour savoir kess ki en est.
Old Aug 21, 2004, 11:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK people time is running out let's set a list of representatives at the Track&Wheels. If you're down with us simply add your name to the list.

1. Evo Pete MTL
2. DaveLancer
3. DevilScarRED
4. Mitsubishi 03

Cost is 30$ you get two VIP's, the other one you can sell it at the entrance so that you pay 15$ just like regular admission. We can chill there for a while then after meet the other Lancer guys as WoRkZ said.

Last edited by Evo Pete MTL; Aug 22, 2004 at 08:24 AM.
Old Aug 21, 2004, 04:56 PM

Hi guys! sorry for the late reply..

Je vais etre present au meet et je veux _visiter_ le show, mais je ne veux pas entrer mon auto dans la competition pour cette fois.. J'ai trop de trucs en suspens (dont mon dash a moitie demonte) que je n'aurai pas le temps (ni l'argent) pour finir pour le meet.. Je me propose donc comme taxi pour les gens qui voudront entrer leur auto dans le show..

J'ai aussi offert ma participation a Erik (Mitsubishi_03) pour aider a detailler l'auto rendu au show (lavage/nettoyage et autres).

(Erik, is your girlfriend coming? you guys need a place to stay? If she isn't, I'll buy that extra VIP pass from you for 15$.. it won't change anything for me since it'd already cost me 15$ to get in, but you'll be able to visit and expose for 15$ instead of 30$.. deal?)

Pour les autres qui veulent exposer, arrangez-vous avec qq'un d'autre qui veut juste visiter pour splitter le cout en deux....

Bonsoir a tous
antoine
Old Aug 21, 2004, 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

EVO Pete, I'll put up a complete list of people I know are coming later tonight or tomorrow... right now, we have at least 14 guys confirmed. I'll check back on the other forums where I posted and see if anybody confirmed they want to attend.

So check back in here tomorrow if you want to have a better idea of who's coming on sept. the 5th.
Old Aug 21, 2004, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by DEVILScarRED
you mentioned a car show. i'm thinking of meeting up with you guys and joining the show and shine as well. i'm not 100% sure 'cause its busy, one-after-the-other here for mccc in the GTA. i'll try to go this time.

thanks!

jing

Great Jing. I'll go if you go. Need to know more about the car show as I've never been in one. Car is almost stock but willing to represent the club as davelancer said.
Old Aug 22, 2004, 12:12 AM
Evolving Member

Evo Pete do we just have to let you know if we want to be in teh car show? or do we have to do more? let me know what I got to do to be in the car show.... thanks
Old Aug 22, 2004, 08:25 AM

salut les gars,je suis desoler d ecrire en francais mais,je m exprime mieux !!!!j ai appeller l organisateur du track and wheels pour avoir des info sur le show!!il m as dit que sa lui fait plaisir de nous accueillir en gang,tous les voitures meme ceux un peu plus stock seront correct,comme je lui ai dit on vient pour representer le club mitsubishi du canada!!!il est tres enchanter de nous voir et il m as dit d enmener beaucoup de mitsubishi.......je me suis enrancher pour qu on puisse s inscrire a la porte tout en la gang!les inscription ce fera de 9:00am a 12:00.si vous voulez plus d info ,envoyez moi des mail...si vous voulez ecrire les info en englais allez y!!!!!j espere qu on va y aller en grand nombres..

ps evo pete j attend ton appelle....merci!!!!!!!!je veux savoir comment on s arrengerais pour monter la bas!!!

a plus...... dave
Old Aug 22, 2004, 08:29 AM
cih

english
Old Aug 22, 2004, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

okay... from what I got from that....
He talked to the organizer of the track and wheel meet, and we can bring as many cars as we want... even if there stock. We will be able to subcribe our cars at the door once we arrive there(together). We have to subcribe from 9am-noon.... if you got any questions just contact davelancer...

I think thats about it....
Old Aug 22, 2004, 08:37 AM
Evolving Member

Now we have to organize when everyone will want to arrive at the show at... cause we have to be together
Flukester I guess ill have to rain on your parrade and stay at ur place on Saturday night... let me know

Quick Reply: MONTREAL MEET - Sept. 5th