Notices

Looking on some detailed write up's on how to use Access tuner race.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2011, 12:17 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking on some detailed write up's on how to use Access tuner race.

Hello, I've been searching on how too's /diy's on access tuner race for months..

are there any links or anyone want to write up some how too's diy's on how to use this software.. or point me in the direction to some online documentation.

thanks..

things that i'm looking at trying to do my self

- remove 1st gear limiter
- fix the bucking feeling while changing gears while using the cobb ots tunes. (mr)

Old Oct 23, 2011, 04:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bowrepublik
Hello, I've been searching on how too's /diy's on access tuner race for months..

are there any links or anyone want to write up some how too's diy's on how to use this software.. or point me in the direction to some online documentation.

thanks..

things that i'm looking at trying to do my self

- remove 1st gear limiter
- fix the bucking feeling while changing gears while using the cobb ots tunes. (mr)

Update to the new beta maps i posted for shift
the 2011 has no 1st gear limiter soooo no need for that
Old Oct 23, 2011, 09:09 PM
Account Disabled

Thanks jon, Can i send you some of my logs.. the cosworth drop in filter maps don't change gears very nicely.. soo violently rough at wot in auto super sport mode. If i had the money to buy a turbo back exhaust id just get a protune at my local shop but i can't justify getting a stage 1 protune then doing a stage 2 protune 6 months down the road.

id like to learn how to use this stuff but no one seems to want to teach.. my local shop said if they teach me they'll have to kill me lol ... grrr guess they think i'll take away from their business or something.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 09:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bowrepublik
Thanks jon, Can i send you some of my logs.. the cosworth drop in filter maps don't change gears very nicely.. soo violently rough at wot in auto super sport mode. If i had the money to buy a turbo back exhaust id just get a protune at my local shop but i can't justify getting a stage 1 protune then doing a stage 2 protune 6 months down the road.

id like to learn how to use this stuff but no one seems to want to teach.. my local shop said if they teach me they'll have to kill me lol ... grrr guess they think i'll take away from their business or something.
sure shoot me a email thru here and ill respond so u can email me the log