Notices

E Tune by Adam Wade aka Beeble Tooning

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2013, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E Tune by Adam Wade aka Beeble Tooning

I just wanted to give my experience with Adam Wade (Beeble Tooning) on my 2010 Evo X GSR for all to see....Prior to this E tune I was using the COBB OTS Stage 2 91 map, decided to try the Stage 2 93 map...did some data logging and noticed I was getting/holding 4-5+ knock count at high RPM, boost was not holding at high RPM either and barely hitting 24psi. UNTIL BEEBLE GOT A HOLD OF IT....

Power Mods:

AEM intake
ETS uicp
Grimmspeed 3port
Stock downpipe
AMS High flow cat
HKS Hi-power catback
COBB Accessport
Stock Intercooler

Was advised by another fellow Evo owner after he decided to get re-tuned by Adam as he was not satisfied with his current tune, he advised that he had Adam look at his logs and make some changes. All great things were said on how quick he was to respond with maps, changes, comments and concerns etc, experience with tuning the Evo was and is a must. After not having the greatest of tunes using the COBB OTS maps, I decided to pull the trigger on Adam Wade, on a side note, he is 16 hours time difference, I am in Calgary, AB and he is in Melbourne, Austrailia so after contacting him via email I sent him a few logs and he replied back asap and told me the OTS maps were garbage and not to run the 93 map. He tweaked the maps and provided me with a base map to get the process started, apparently due to me running the OTS map, as per COBB website I removed the boost pill, I swore I kept it in a baggy in the glove box, not having caused me to holding boost, could I find it to put it back in.....hell no lol. His advise get a 3port - managed to find one day after and installed it...result - BETTER BOOST - so back and forth we went him providing a map, I data logged - I felt obligated to data log the minute he provided me a map as he was so damn quick to respond with map after map lol that after id say after a few maps/logs exchanged, he dialed in and got me to some great numbers! Now remember, 16 hours different, I slept he made mpas, he slept, it appeard to me as he still made maps...LOL. Theres nothing like waking up in the morning checking an email and BOOM, another map with MORE POWER! Overall experience FANTASTIC customer service just as I was informed of by my fellow Evo owner - Virtual Dyno #'s (not inflated DYNOJET #'s) are 295awhp and 329awtq 27psi peak boost around 3200rpm, holding as much as possible - around 23psi by 6k rpm and tapering to about 17.5 by 7k redline and AFR at 11.4 with NO KNOCK! Couldn't be any happier and will retune once I get new intercooler and possbly a downpipe

My hat goes off to you Adam Wade for an EXECLLENT tune and even better customer service - the Evo pulls amazing now, much smoother and no knock count!

I highly recommend Adam for anyone looking to E tune or if your in his part of town to go visit him!

Thanks dude!
Old Apr 16, 2014, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by chineyEVOX
I just wanted to give my experience with Adam Wade (Beeble Tooning) on my 2010 Evo X GSR for all to see....Prior to this E tune I was using the COBB OTS Stage 2 91 map, decided to try the Stage 2 93 map...did some data logging and noticed I was getting/holding 4-5+ knock count at high RPM, boost was not holding at high RPM either and barely hitting 24psi. UNTIL BEEBLE GOT A HOLD OF IT....

Power Mods:

AEM intake
ETS uicp
Grimmspeed 3port
Stock downpipe
AMS High flow cat
HKS Hi-power catback
COBB Accessport
Stock Intercooler

Was advised by another fellow Evo owner after he decided to get re-tuned by Adam as he was not satisfied with his current tune, he advised that he had Adam look at his logs and make some changes. All great things were said on how quick he was to respond with maps, changes, comments and concerns etc, experience with tuning the Evo was and is a must. After not having the greatest of tunes using the COBB OTS maps, I decided to pull the trigger on Adam Wade, on a side note, he is 16 hours time difference, I am in Calgary, AB and he is in Melbourne, Austrailia so after contacting him via email I sent him a few logs and he replied back asap and told me the OTS maps were garbage and not to run the 93 map. He tweaked the maps and provided me with a base map to get the process started, apparently due to me running the OTS map, as per COBB website I removed the boost pill, I swore I kept it in a baggy in the glove box, not having caused me to holding boost, could I find it to put it back in.....hell no lol. His advise get a 3port - managed to find one day after and installed it...result - BETTER BOOST - so back and forth we went him providing a map, I data logged - I felt obligated to data log the minute he provided me a map as he was so damn quick to respond with map after map lol that after id say after a few maps/logs exchanged, he dialed in and got me to some great numbers! Now remember, 16 hours different, I slept he made mpas, he slept, it appeard to me as he still made maps...LOL. Theres nothing like waking up in the morning checking an email and BOOM, another map with MORE POWER! Overall experience FANTASTIC customer service just as I was informed of by my fellow Evo owner - Virtual Dyno #'s (not inflated DYNOJET #'s) are 295awhp and 329awtq 27psi peak boost around 3200rpm, holding as much as possible - around 23psi by 6k rpm and tapering to about 17.5 by 7k redline and AFR at 11.4 with NO KNOCK! Couldn't be any happier and will retune once I get new intercooler and possbly a downpipe

My hat goes off to you Adam Wade for an EXECLLENT tune and even better customer service - the Evo pulls amazing now, much smoother and no knock count!

I highly recommend Adam for anyone looking to E tune or if your in his part of town to go visit him!

Thanks dude!
Adam is an amazing tuner! super quick replies, great tunes, he's my go to

ive been working with adam weekly as i add new parts

THANKS Beeble Tooning
Old Apr 16, 2014, 01:42 PM
Evolving Member

haha, i am about to start work with him on my X MR. i agreed that his customer service is excellent. quick email responding.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 04:20 PM
Evolving Member

I can definately vouch for everything said. Has the patience of Buddha with the amount of stupid **** I ask him and turns your car into a bull that's just been punched in the nads
Old Mar 10, 2015, 11:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How much is he?
Old Mar 10, 2015, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Fubfer
How much is he?

From experience, he's worth every penny.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 09:07 AM

I am from astoria, oregon so considering the fact i am 2 1/2 hours one way from any sort of tuner or tune shop. thats why im going the route of a cobb accessport or an etuner. really my only option for my location. any suggestions or advice would be awesome!
Old Mar 11, 2015, 09:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Fubfer
I am from astoria, oregon so considering the fact i am 2 1/2 hours one way from any sort of tuner or tune shop. thats why im going the route of a cobb accessport or an etuner. really my only option for my location. any suggestions or advice would be awesome!
Go to English Racing.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 09:31 AM

Yea i just got off the phone with them, sounds like they prefer open source. i assume it would be better to just have them do it for 500$? i do want the ap3 though!