Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Exedy Racing Clutch presents "The Showdown @ E Town"

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2009, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sun
Aug 16

Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny

88°
68°

10%

Old Aug 13, 2009, 03:51 PM

Ill be there, definatly not ready to run. I dont qualify for the street 16 I dont think (gt4294) and even still, I didnt have enough time to get the rest of the safety equipment setup in the car. I still need to put in the cage, wheel studs, battery box, and a loop. Sucks but oh well.

Ill be probably driving the junkbox up, and it will be sitting at the dogbox camp. Nice little gt42 powered laser street car.

Last edited by 1wickedmr; Aug 13, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
those exhibition cars are still attending ? the sub 8 sec ?
Old Aug 13, 2009, 07:50 PM
Evolved Member

Ill be probably driving the junkbox up, and it will be sitting at the dogbox camp. Nice little gt42 powered laser street car.[/QUOTE]

Nice.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

and my car just stopped working.... GOT THE WORST LUCK>.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 08:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
As Eric Jones, Scott Preibe, Tony Dalorto and myself pile into the AMS / NOS energy drink rig in mere moments we will begin our journey to E-town for the weekends Drag Event. The rig is loaded deep with Scott 8 sec mirage, The AMS / NOS Energy Drink Drag Evo and the Drag car clone so appropriately named....Carbon Copy! We estimate to be loaded up with about 3500HP in 4G63 Madness!!!

Feel free to check out Facebook as we upload our over the road madness that we have become accustomed to on these long trips. To those making their way to Jersey as well...see you soon. To those holding it down back home, we will keep you posted ever step of the way. It's time to see if we can break our 8.42 pass, if Scott can get even deeper into the 8s and set the new "Carbon Copy" car loose on the strip!!!

East bound and down....loaded up and truckin!

Eric
Old Aug 13, 2009, 09:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AutoMotoSports
As Eric Jones, Scott Preibe, Tony Dalorto and myself pile into the AMS / NOS energy drink rig in mere moments we will begin our journey to E-town for the weekends Drag Event. The rig is loaded deep with Scott 8 sec mirage, The AMS / NOS Energy Drink Drag Evo and the Drag car clone so appropriately named....Carbon Copy! We estimate to be loaded up with about 3500HP in 4G63 Madness!!!

Feel free to check out Facebook as we upload our over the road madness that we have become accustomed to on these long trips. To those making their way to Jersey as well...see you soon. To those holding it down back home, we will keep you posted ever step of the way. It's time to see if we can break our 8.42 pass, if Scott can get even deeper into the 8s and set the new "Carbon Copy" car loose on the strip!!!

Eric
FINALLY !!! the kings of 4g63 make it to etown once again..im 99% sure on this but the drag car made its first 9 and 8 sec passes in NJ..first 7 coming soon ?!?!
Old Aug 13, 2009, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing
We will be having a BBQ at the shop on Saturday August 15th. It will start at 10am for anyone interested.

Boost Boys Racing will cater the BBQ. Dinners will be on sale for $7 and will consist of your choice of bbq ribs, bbq chicken, or a bbq sandwich; 2 sides w/ your choice of green beans, baked beans, coleslaw, or pasta salad; a roll and a drink.

Proceeds will go back to the racers in the form of a bounty for the best reaction time in the bracket class and stock appearing class.

Keith
Dude what time will this be over.Im trying to escape(lots of pun intended ill explain if i make it) work early on saturday?
Old Aug 14, 2009, 03:14 AM
Evolved Member

I wont be able to attend the bbq. way to much to do saturday. See you guys at Etown
Old Aug 14, 2009, 06:15 AM
Evolved Member

This event is ***** deep in power! Good luck to all.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Eric
Safe journey fellas..........and best of luck this weekend can't wait to hear the news and see the vids
Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Eric

Awesome! I cannot wait to see these cars run in person for the first time!
Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Eric
Going to be a epic day.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gordian79
Dude what time will this be over.Im trying to escape(lots of pun intended ill explain if i make it) work early on saturday?
Probably around 6.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mpevo8
those exhibition cars are still attending ? the sub 8 sec ?
There will be a 7 second 4G63 powered rail dragster there. Brent Rau will not be able to attend.

Quick Reply: Exedy Racing Clutch presents "The Showdown @ E Town"