Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!
View Poll Results: Who do you think will win?
Dynoflash - Drag Evo
60.17%
Mike1023 - Street Monster
39.83%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

DynoFlash Al - Drag Evo VS Mike1023 - Street Monster

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2009, 01:22 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mike1023
Again Al, lets keep this thread to a non bashing one and other and turn into trash.

PS. I have a life and its racing BRO!

Ok Al,

You say you are testing all these parts, you have to some time test them at the track. Anyone can make a lot of power on dyno and go no where on the 1/4mile.

Do what BR does! they test parts on dyno and then they hit the track to prove it!

And i don't get why you think this is a waste of time.

I'll give you three options since you already locked it up with me on the phone.

1: Ill go to the track and if i run a 9sec pass on fp red you run me.

2: I'll put on HTA style turbo and ill keep it on pump gas for you when we line up at track.

3: Come to the track rental after done testing your heads. and run me how my car is currently posted in the 1st post.

And great Al, send everyone to your youtube channel which is miss leading. And besides the fact who cares about that, this is now that was then. We are in 2009 not living 10years ago. People want to see new matches new thing new line ups.

I'm Waiting
Mike

Keep waiting

I have run 9 second passes in my Evo for the last 4 years in a row - soon to be a 5th year

I am sure to be at some of the bigger import race events this year so you can join everyone else and try and compete against me

Until such time you have done nothing to establish yourself as a bona fide contender with whom it would be worth my while to expend the effort, time and expense to come to race you

Al
Old Apr 3, 2009, 01:30 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
You have lost track of what you created the thread about...

Did we think my RS would run 8's in street trim NO we didnt and it wasnt even a goal.. Thats not what we are discussing so why you brought in CB, Brian or 9sec9 i have no idea.. your not asking if we think 1 day you could run 9.3 on an FP red.. I would say sure its possible 1 day it can happen.. someone will run 9's on a stock turbo 1 day maybe..

Is it possible that 1 day you may beat AL?? yes its possible 1 day you may beat me, ams, buschur or anyone you set your goals for..

You asked if your car in its current state is capable of beating al even on race gas and the answer 1 more time is , ONLY IF HE BREAKS OR MISSES 2 GEARS..

If your looking for the community of people to swing on your nuts because you want to race 1 of the top dogs in the last 5 years then create another thread asking " Will you guys all be my friends if I can beat Big Al"... seems pretty clear what the thread is turning into.. IMO its lame.. I would never in my life create a thread saying " My Evo Race car is almost built, Do you think i can beat AMS race car ".. lame

Btw.. it appears as if you ran out of people to come and vote for you so the Poll is ending up as lopsided as the race will be..

Mike
At the 1st WRX vs Evo race at NJ that Big Valley attended, I managed to beat a quicker and faster AMS EVO with some staging beam games and work my way past them into the final with Big Valley

As we all know drag racing an AWD high whp car requires a lot of finesse and skill to cut a good R/T and not break the trans and / or bog

Its been a while since I was on top of the game and those seasons in 2003, 2004 and 2005 when I was winning a lot of races back to back but at least I have those experiences under my belt and have actually won a lot of races behind the wheel of an Evo

This thread is like fantasy island

I am going to start a thread to see which sexual position I should use when I bang Paris Hilton - kind of pointless as the chances of me screwing her are probably as likely as me agreeing to race Mike with my Evo

When Mike can beat some of my customers slow street cars on the road then we can talk about racing my Evo

Until then - I have better things to do with my time

Al
Old Apr 3, 2009, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK.....

Since you backed out of this.... And I'm a competitor and I want to challenge you... So next best thing come in my head is.... a UFC match!

Either one you pick race or UFC match you will lose.

So 1st question- race or no race?

And last question- UFC or no UFC?

what is your final answer? and are you sure?
Old Apr 3, 2009, 02:36 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Final answer: Lame.

Final action: locked.