Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

22nd ANNUAL DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2014, 05:44 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David, do you have a full list of the GTR's that will be attending?

Even for its first go round, you had a damn good turn out last year
Old Jul 27, 2014, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

David - can you list the payouts for classes similar to here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/dr...ors-thank.html

Thanks - can't wait for 2.5 weeks to go by and love the new T-shirt design.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rcgoff2
David - can you list the payouts for classes similar to here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/dr...ors-thank.html
The payouts should be larger especially considering there are "$15,000 in cash payouts." I would also like to know what they will be for each class.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Showbizz41
David, do you have a full list of the GTR's that will be attending?

Even for its first go round, you had a damn good turn out last year
I do not have any type of list but I can tell you there is going to be a LOT of GT-R's this year. The response is very-very good.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Each sponsored class has a payout total of $1500, that is divided between 1-2-3-3. Max Effort is $1500 divided 1-2-3 and then three classes on top of that.
Old Aug 2, 2014, 07:55 PM
Evolving Member

I just spun a rod bearing, and need to do a build. Would it be worth it to wait and see what's at the shootout, or do not many people/vendors sell parts there?
Old Aug 4, 2014, 06:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvolutionIXMR06
I just spun a rod bearing, and need to do a build. Would it be worth it to wait and see what's at the shootout, or do not many people/vendors sell parts there?
There are more vendors/sponsors this year than ever before.
Old Aug 5, 2014, 07:03 AM
Evolved Member

NOT that it is going to happen but I'm just pointing this out. The rain date for the race is Monday, so for those of you coming be sure to leave Monday open as there are no rain checks issued, the race will get finished one way or another.
Old Aug 5, 2014, 07:11 AM
Evolved Member

AWESOMENESS!!! Adding something back to the event for this year. We've done this before many years ago. We will have TECH SEMINARS going on during Saturday!

The seminars will be held in the Media Center at the race track. The media center is the brown brick building with the tinted glass that is on the left side of the track just about even with the burn out box. Below is the list of sponsors/vendors that will be giving seminars. Pass the word and please attend!

10am-COBB TUNING, Timothy Bailey will be answering any and all product questions for all platforms they support. He will also being going over new releases. This is a great opportunity to get tech questions answered and learn about what they offer!

11am-DSPORT Magazine, Mike Michael Ferrara will be discussing a variety of topics from engine development to what sponsors are looking for in a racer.

12 PM - Robert from Forced Performance will have a turbo seminar.

1 PM-Kevin Kwiatkowski from Kiggly Racing.
Old Aug 5, 2014, 08:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by David Buschur

Looks like I'll be digging up a lot of cool stuff to bring.

- Michael
Old Aug 5, 2014, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by David Buschur
AWESOMENESS!!! Adding something back to the event for this year. We've done this before many years ago. We will have TECH SEMINARS going on during Saturday!

The seminars will be held in the Media Center at the race track. The media center is the brown brick building with the tinted glass that is on the left side of the track just about even with the burn out box. Below is the list of sponsors/vendors that will be giving seminars. Pass the word and please attend!

10am-COBB TUNING, Timothy Bailey will be answering any and all product questions for all platforms they support. He will also being going over new releases. This is a great opportunity to get tech questions answered and learn about what they offer!

11am-DSPORT Magazine, Mike Michael Ferrara will be discussing a variety of topics from engine development to what sponsors are looking for in a racer.

Originally Posted by Michael @ FP
Looks like I'll be digging up a lot of cool stuff to bring.

- Michael

That is awesome! If I wasn't going to be in Vegas for my bachelor party next weekend I would definitely attend these seminars!
Old Aug 7, 2014, 01:13 PM
Evolved Member

2 PM- Fuel Injector Clinic-Talking about injector technology.

2:30 PM- Haltech Engine Management- Engine management semin
Old Aug 12, 2014, 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

ATTENTION EVERYONE. This is the link to the ONLY OFFICIAL RULE and EVENT SCHEDULE for the race. NO other internet site has the full list on it. Be sure to check your classes and rules etc. The more you read this and double check YOURSELF, the easier the race will be on everyone come race day. Also note that the rules will be posted at the Buschur Racing trailer that is directly behind the customer service building.

http://highboostforum.com/forum/show...197-22nd-ANNUA
Old Aug 15, 2014, 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Been here since 0930:

Old Aug 15, 2014, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Quick Reply: 22nd ANNUAL DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT