Notices
ECU Flash

Maf Comp vs Latency question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2014, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Mychailo, I remember reading a post you made ages ago in a different thread, it would take me a year to find it so I'm just going to ask you here instead. I just had some Cosworth M3's installed by Strictly Modified, amazing cams btw, and an amazing place to take your car if you live in Chicago too. But you once posted your opinion on what the mivec should be set to for a steadt idle. I think it was actually a negative value but I can't remember what your advice was for the life of me and I can't find that thread either. What is your recommendation for steady idle with cams for mivec? Thanks!!!!
Old Jan 25, 2015, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jrainwater
Hey Mychailo, I remember reading a post you made ages ago in a different thread, it would take me a year to find it so I'm just going to ask you here instead. I just had some Cosworth M3's installed by Strictly Modified, amazing cams btw, and an amazing place to take your car if you live in Chicago too. But you once posted your opinion on what the mivec should be set to for a steadt idle. I think it was actually a negative value but I can't remember what your advice was for the life of me and I can't find that thread either. What is your recommendation for steady idle with cams for mivec? Thanks!!!!
ssory, but i have same problem with not stock pipe from maf to turbo, can you tell me which parameters need changing-maf scaling? degrise or increase and how many?