Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

washingtion exhaust help :(

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2009, 03:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
washingtion exhaust help :(

i got pulled over not long ago and got a ticket for haveing an exhaust in washingtion . and since its a moving violation i now have a speeding ticket comeing back to get me. im rolling on an stock exhaust on my ix and i hate it its horrable ..
anyone have this problem and got away with it how?
if not would i be able to boost my car back up to what i was with my tbe i was at around 26psi and now im at like 22psi? would it be ok for the turbo with all the restrictions. is there a waay i can hook up my exhaust and just put the stock muffler to it ? help plz what dont makes sence is my tbe tip is a 4.5 and my exhaust stock tip is a 4 wtf?.... is there anyone making big power with stock exhaust
Old Jan 22, 2009, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

Never had a problem in WA and I have ETS's 3.5 exhaust. You can go to English Racing and they can make you a stealth exhaust w/ your stock exhaust tip and still have 3" piping and use a higher flowing muffler.
Old Jan 24, 2009, 09:03 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evo9ben
i got pulled over not long ago and got a ticket for haveing an exhaust in washingtion . and since its a moving violation i now have a speeding ticket comeing back to get me. im rolling on an stock exhaust on my ix and i hate it its horrable ..
anyone have this problem and got away with it how?
if not would i be able to boost my car back up to what i was with my tbe i was at around 26psi and now im at like 22psi? would it be ok for the turbo with all the restrictions. is there a waay i can hook up my exhaust and just put the stock muffler to it ? help plz what dont makes sence is my tbe tip is a 4.5 and my exhaust stock tip is a 4 wtf?.... is there anyone making big power with stock exhaust
Put ur stock tip on.. and show them you changed it.. If it is stock by law they can give u a ticket for that