Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

evoIX 35r stock block results

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2010, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I will have to admit that I have heard f ur tunning capabilities back when I was still living in MI. good job btw! and out of curiosity, what was the dc on those 1450's @ 40 psi?
Thanks
Old Nov 11, 2010, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the kind words its much appreciated. And sorry if i came off harsh in anyway in my post above but it just gets soooo old when you do something a little out of the ordinary/not everyday and just for that it gets called BS.

Duty cycle on that last pull was 83% with the 1450s with modified dual 255s.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Damn thats insane for that set up...
Old Nov 11, 2010, 05:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
your car is a ticking time bomb now everytime you go WOT lol. enjoy it while it last. do you have a built motor ready to go in if things go bad? did you atleast replace the stock rod bolts with arp yet or no?
Old Nov 11, 2010, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow man that **** is out. nice numbers. got me thinking now. stock block FTW
Old Nov 11, 2010, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

Location: South Beach, FL / Miami, FL / Pt. St. Lucie, FL / NYC
Posted street race on this forum you are going to get banned dude but very interesting results with e-85. I have a questions what was your afr's looking like?
Old Nov 11, 2010, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh well its not like it will hurt my feelings
Old Nov 11, 2010, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I love how the guy with the STI claims a boost leak in his video he made after he gets beat.. But while in the car in the video he's complaining about u turning ur boost up a bit. And never that night did he say he had a problem at all with his car. Sore losers

But anyway we are not supposed to post street race vids on this forum. U might wanna take that off man or the mods will take it down or give u warning points etc who knows... Should be a street racing section on the forum if u ask me.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
notice how the owner has made 26 posts since possibly the day he purchased the car to this day where he's at 600+whp......dont think he really cares much about the ban as along he could still read the threads..
nice runs btw!
Old Nov 11, 2010, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

The car doesn't sound or act like a car with that much power on the dyno pulls. Congrats. Anyway
Old Nov 11, 2010, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Colt4g63
Should be a street racing section on the forum if u ask me.
I agree!
Old Nov 11, 2010, 07:21 PM
Evolving Member

Wow that's insane numbers on a tock block.. Congrats !! That's hella power to be playin with lol
Old Nov 11, 2010, 07:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
its down . my bad
Old Nov 11, 2010, 07:51 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Colt4g63
This is pathetic.... The car did 589 in VDR on 33-34psi... On the dyno it was cranked as high as the BC would let it go and the car made 629 and i went very aggressive with it for a final "glory pull" to make the 644 and when doing so the car peaked high and then started dropping power pretty rapidly... I believe the springs are floating due to the high amount of boost i threw at it But anyway.. Like i stated this mustang dyno is calibrated to read as closely to a dyno jet as they could get it there at Automotion. And yes the car is lifting the head and did some on the dyno as it did push coolant....

If any of you doubt me or anything i post get in touch with some major shops out there they all know me well. Hell go ahead to pretty much the top of the food chain around here and call AMS and ask for Eric Jones and ask him about me or even Chris or Martin at AMS if they think i know what im doing. Seems some of you on here only believe things if they are some big name shop here on EVOM. FYI there is a life with some great tuners doing big things outside of this forum.

Here is some more facts for you from this forum that some of you doubting people may know if your such in the know anyways... Fathouse is a well know guy on here and inthe DSM community and has been a long time friend of mine that went very fast with his stock turbo evo "11.2 on evo 9 gearing full weight stock block" I TUNED THAT CAR. And who do you think tuned Fathouses car when it was on stock block and running low 10s on a standard 35R at 137-138mph on radials?? Fathouse AND I had our hand in that. And Fathouse new setup that went 150.6MPH on its very 1st pass down the track on the new setup on radials at just 39psi i tuned that car from scratch. I used Fathouse for an example here as he is very well known on this forum and will vouch for me, my honesty and my ability with these cars and MANY other cars from TT vipers, LS1s, Hondas even to motorcycle tuning. No one is here trying to pull anything over any ones eyes or feed them full of crap. This is what the car did on a dyno that i have seen with my own eyes read right on par with a Dyno Jet 1-2 max hours of placing cars on dyno jet rollers to this dynos rollers. Take it for what you want and believe what u choose i guess. But sorry if you feel like someone is on here trying to feed anyone full of crap as thats not the intention of the OP post. He is very happy with his car and wanted to share and if i were him i would be too!!
''Are you belvin??Your telling me the car made 589 at 33 psi with stock cams???What was the * on that pull??Can you post up some logs on it i'm curious to see them??
Old Nov 11, 2010, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Drive to STM or BR and lay down the same number -- ill pay for it.

Quick Reply: evoIX 35r stock block results