Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

evoIX 35r stock block results

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2010, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking evoIX 35r stock block results

Well guys I went ahead and put my car on the dyno to get #s to get rid of my turbo kit. I have a 100% stock block with factory studs an all. I'm on e85 with twin pumps setup I make with a agency power 35r kit an cheap ebay exhaust. heres a link to my runs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRm-fGbeJ_Y
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What dyno, what correction factor, etc etc? I'm pretty sure that's a requirement to post in this section

What mods other than turbo kit and intercooler? You have an Evo 9 with an Evo 8 front bumper?
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
interesting results for stock block. any plans to visit the drag strip before selling the turbo kit? care to share the supporting mods?
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 05blue8
What dyno, what correction factor, etc etc? I'm pretty sure that's a requirement to post in this section

What mods other than turbo kit and intercooler? You have an Evo 9 with an Evo 8 front bumper?
Yes it has a 8 bumper for the bigger opening an I'm having the center removed soon , An it was on a mustang , An i have no clue what the correction was. So I guess flame away if u must.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

Something seems wrong here? How much Boost was that like 40psi lol?
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by caLi4G63
interesting results for stock block. any plans to visit the drag strip before selling the turbo kit? care to share the supporting mods?
on 23psi I went 731 @101 in the 1/8 with a 1.9 60ft an got told to leave , I have no cage, would love to make a 1/4 pass but all tracks are closed for the year now here.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AngryEvo8
Something seems wrong here? How much Boost was that like 40psi lol?
On the street it spikes 39.8 but did not look to see what it spiked today.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This dyno is a Mustang dyno BUT is calibrated to read right on par with a Dyno Jet. And here is why... The shop this was done at was tired of people crying about there #s being low like Mustang dynos read "for those that are used to a Dyno jet" which is industry standard IMHO so they calibrated it right with a local Dyno jet. Which is there preference and what everyone around here in the Louisville area wanted obviously or they wouldn't have taken the time to have cars on dyno jet an hour or 2 apart to make sure the dynos read the same. This car runs hard and i personally guarantee it will back up its #s if your going off dyno jet output #s... This was about 40psi we gave it all the 35R had And i believe the stock head bolts are hating life and getting a little push due to this. But its still out every weekend just like it has been ALL year long running big boost and doing A LOT of street racing and A LOT of winning against some fast local cars. It backs up its #s in the street 100%!!
Old Nov 10, 2010, 08:51 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Omg this thread is pure bull crap mods please close this..Stock cams at that power level..lol..Correction factor at 3.0..
Old Nov 11, 2010, 02:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVO IXMR
Omg this thread is pure bull crap mods please close this..Stock cams at that power level..lol..Correction factor at 3.0..
I thought this was a form for info I guess it a flame form like any other,An the same car VDR 589 so i guess its wrong also because noone can believe someone can make power . Yeah just close this thread
Old Nov 11, 2010, 03:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
hmmm, i push my stock block pretty hard myself going low tens with it and if you you are making the power you are for the last year then this is the fastest stock block evo hands down and you should have the slips to prove it even with the correction to real mustang dyno numbers its a mid/high 500 hp car. but it honestly seems like the numbers are a tad inflated for stock everything, i would be willing to bet that those head studs if stock like you claim are not the original ones that came with the car and have been replaced at a minimum more then once.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 05:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by raiceboi697
hmmm, i push my stock block pretty hard myself going low tens with it and if you you are making the power you are for the last year then this is the fastest stock block evo hands down and you should have the slips to prove it even with the correction to real mustang dyno numbers its a mid/high 500 hp car. but it honestly seems like the numbers are a tad inflated for stock everything, i would be willing to bet that those head studs if stock like you claim are not the original ones that came with the car and have been replaced at a minimum more then once.
I will agree with the #s may be more of dyno jet #s but the VDR is still 589 and it seams everyone believes them #s an yes it does push water on high boost. I never said it didn't but my car is low mileage 30,000 . I have beat many cars that are mid 500 to low 600 hp vetts with a@a supercharged kits on c5 is on 15 psi on E85 an made 624 on a dyno jet. So take it for what u want. If I get time I will put studs an a new HG on it an go to a big name shop like ams or buscher , an make a couple of pulls an see what it does.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 06:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So the VDR read 589 and that dyno read 644.... and the vdr is more on point with uncorrected HP on a dynojet. That dyno is reading way high if thats the case...

Either way very nice numbers for your mods im sure it rolls out
Old Nov 11, 2010, 06:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Proof is in the pudding. And Corvette-flavor pudding is yummy. So, congrats!
Old Nov 11, 2010, 07:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
hmmm well if you can beat those kinds of cars(should be easy from a dig) then id assume 1k bikes are no issue either. Just seems strange that you have all this power for so long and have yet to hit a track to back up these results

Quick Reply: evoIX 35r stock block results