Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

680whp~ Evo 8 Stock Block Stock ECU SD 6266@39psi E85 | 146mph traps

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2012, 10:07 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts
Originally Posted by 94AWDcoupe
and maybe he is thinking about down grading his turbo to a laggy torqueless EF4 so he wont have to worry about blowing up the stock block
I love how much you hate on other car but yet you act like yours is the **** when its not. Yeah my car is tq less being YES I am on a stock block and that is how I wanted it tuned. Why don't you go back to your little room fire up the crack rock some more and do a few more tokes, being every time you post your high as a kite. And man when I grow up I wish I can be as much of a douchebag as you are cause you have proved it more then once when you open your mouth in ANY post you post in.

Last edited by CurseDSM; Aug 2, 2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by 420a-t
Do you leave the small brake kit on it all the time or do you ever put the brembos back on when you cruise around?
Small brake kit stays on 100% of the time. They are fine for daily driving as well I sold the Brembo's last year.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by cursedsm
I love how much you hate on other car but yet you act like yours is the **** when its not. Yeah my car is tq less being YES I am on a stock block and that is how I wanted it tuned. Why don't you go back to your little room fire up the crack rock some more and do a few more tokes, being every time you post your high as a kite. And man when I grow up I wish I can be as much of a douchebag as you are cause you have proved it more then once when you open your mouth in ANY post you post in.
this is your problem. you will never grow up.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 10:33 AM
EvoM Guru

Rrrrriiiigggghhhttt truth hurts I know.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 94AWDcoupe
"torque=fun"the faster you can make torque the more fun your car will be. lag is a dull boy.
Torque=gay. The faster you can make torque the faster you break ****. When **** breaks you are no longer having fun. My old setup made stupid torque...and spent most of it time on jackstands.

I believe Scott's car is still on the stock tcase with a retarded amount of launches. Sure seems like he's doing something right. Lag is something people with slow cars use as an excuse to try and justify why their weak **** is better than the car that just showed them up.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ Lets keep the peace fellas, we're all here for the same love.

It is so crazy this car is still together and rock solid. You guys are doing a wonderful job! Keep it up!!
Old Aug 2, 2012, 03:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by badev0
Yup, a 2.4l block is dirt cheap. I can find them under $100 here locally. I'll be doing a 2.1l over winter I just haven't had the time to build a motor yet. I really don't want the down time, and the stock motor has been rocking out pretty good the last few years. No reason to fix it if its not broken...
100 dollars? Hmm.. I should start looking into that and possibly selling my bottom end down the road! Things in Michigan are usually on the cheap side locally though. I went to high school in Saginaw
Old Aug 2, 2012, 07:07 PM

Scott just wait until december and take it to a MIR track rental so you cant get kicked out they have great D/A and great prepped track. Alot of records are made there!
Old Aug 2, 2012, 08:26 PM

very nice car man!
Old Aug 2, 2012, 09:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Maybe he is getting out of it what he can get out of it before he wants to build. Maybe he has a 2.4 block sitting around and is possibly gonna go to a 2.1 or 2.2 setup when this one finally fails. Maybe they have a plan on what to do next and a motor failing isn't such a big deal to them at all. Maybe everything I said is true and not everyone wants to break records with built blocks.
Maybe he isn't conserned on about selling a good block. Maybe he wants to let it go till it goes boom. Maybe pissing away a perfectly good running block till it does is the plan till as he said winter till he builds it. Maybe he wants this to eat at you being onbviously your not making this kinda power on a stock block and take the easy way out and build. Maybe you should stop worrying about his block and worry about how your car is running and it wont **** you off as much. Life is so much easier when you don't have to worry about other peoples problems being it isn't your money he is spending. And I don't think he was planning on selling you the block when it comes out of the car so maybe you should stop worrying about the condition its actually in.
You sound like a 2 year old dude......relax.
Old Aug 2, 2012, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I want a 100 dollar core block for a 64! Bring one to the shootout and I will give you a big fat kiss!
Old Aug 2, 2012, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by batty200
I want a 100 dollar core block for a 64! Bring one to the shootout and I will give you a big fat kiss!
Harry's U Pull It!!

$70 Core
Old Aug 3, 2012, 05:24 AM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by Blue91lx
You sound like a 2 year old dude......relax.
obviously you totally missed the point and its typical of something you would say. maybe next time you should read more into what im saying and who i say it to
Old Aug 3, 2012, 05:26 AM

Nice
Old Aug 3, 2012, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

obviously you totally missed the point and its typical of something you would say. maybe next time you should read more into what im saying and who i say it to
Last I checked, I'm not sure I've ever responded to your "this is my bestest friend with the fastest car so I'm going to answer every question ever for him" comments, so I'm at a loss trying to figure out how you came across the assumption that that is a "typical" response for me .

However, I will take your second point into consideration for next time .

Quick Reply: 680whp~ Evo 8 Stock Block Stock ECU SD 6266@39psi E85 | 146mph traps