Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

EVO IV Central Power Locking/Key Fob not working help!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2015, 05:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO IV Central Power Locking/Key Fob not working help!

Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone can help me. This is a CN9A EVO IV and the central power locking is not properly working.

Key fob has only 1 button and when I press it then closes the doors but after a couple of minutes all door are automatically unlocked.

I can keep pressing the button and it will only lock the door but again will unlock itself after some minutes.

The was previously converted to use an EVO 8 ECU but I installed another EVO IV ECU so it should be stock, that's the only thing that I can remember right now, besides that should be stock on that side and I don't think that should really affect.

I removed the central locking module under the seat and it looks OK so I have no idea what the problem could be....any ideas??

Thank you in advanced for your help!!

I just want to try to avoid having to install an aftermarket central locking kit!
Old Aug 5, 2015, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No one??? Idea idea how to make sure the central locking brain it is actually working and that's not the problem?