Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Mail In Flash

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2007, 09:07 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 03evopa
do you offer only mail-in?
I offer a mail in reflash $199 shipped - rom installed in your ecu and shipped back

or a Email E Flash ! version $50 till 3/31/07

All of which are backed by my years of hands on Evo experience and background

Some points I would like to make in response to some of the comments made in this thread, I suggest the following :

#1 - I was one of the first involved with reflashing evo ecus and I was the first to develop and market an affordable and effective mail in reflash option for the evos at a fair price point.

#2 - I participate in this forum by posting tech data and answering questions on a daily basis sinvce the Evo came out - every day. I also maintain a dedicated Dyno Flash vendor section on this forum. I post hundreds and hundreds of dyno sheets on various mods combinations which show my methods of tuning and results obtained.

#3 - I RACE an Evo and have gone 9 seconds with my Evo on street tires and full exhuast - RH 9 status.

#4 - For those in my local area - we have a daily running store front / shop facility which you can visit and have mechanical work and dyno tuning done in person and resolve any problems you may have.

In conlusion - thanks to the customers in this thread who have made favorable comments about my services. I work very hard to provide to my customers the best possible tuning at a fair price.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 06:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I offer a mail in reflash $199 shipped - rom installed in your ecu and shipped back

Some points I would like to make in response to some of the comments made in this thread, I suggest the following :

#1 - I was one of the first involved with reflashing evo ecus and I was the first to develop and market an affordable and effective mail in reflash option for the evos at a fair price point.

#2 - I participate in this forum by posting tech data and answering questions on a daily basis sinvce the Evo came out - every day. I also maintain a dedicated Dyno Flash vendor section on this forum. I post hundreds and hundreds of dyno sheets on various mods combinations which show my methods of tuning and results obtained.

#3 - I RACE an Evo and have gone 9 seconds with my Evo on street tires and full exhuast - RH 9 status.

#4 - For those in my local area - we have a daily running store front / shop facility which you can visit and have mechanical work and dyno tuning done in person and resolve any problems you may have.

In conlusion - thanks to the customers in this thread who have made favorable comments about my services. I work very hard to provide to my customers the best possible tuning at a fair price.

Very resonable and very fair. In my opinion, one of the best vendors I have ever dealt with.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 12:44 PM
Evolving Member

Al, 2 questions:

1) how does the e-flash work? Is this where I have to use the tatrix cable or what does this take to do??

2) how do I go about switching maps like warrtalon was saying with your flash??

Thanks!
Old Mar 22, 2007, 12:46 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Brian_H
I too have heard this. So to clarify is it that it can't be edited / read by someone else then?
Old Mar 22, 2007, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Brian_H
Yep, so other people/tuners cant steal the tune and profit from it or a user giving it out for free.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 03:43 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by VtecGSR952000
Yep, so other people/tuners cant steal the tune and profit from it or a user giving it out for free.
I'm not asking why it's done, I'm just trying to confirm if he does it.

This also doesn't enable people to modify their tunes down the road in the event that they need to change anything.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
It is untrue that your ecu can not be flashed by someone else after I flash it - simplity lies and propoganda

I use the same equipment as every one else - ecuflash

Thanks

^^^---Brian
Old Mar 22, 2007, 10:03 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by MasterNater
^^^---Brian
Read what I asked.