Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

BR presents the new FP BLACK HTA82!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2009, 02:28 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GrocMax
We did 550 on 93, ~26 PSIg, no meth, H2O or other add-ons, on a Mustang in 3rd, no sweat.
Wait, am I reading this correctly?

Only 26psi, straight 93 oct with no octane adders/etc, and 550whp on a Mustang dyno?

Which Mustang Dyno and do you have the graph?

- Bryan

Last edited by GST Motorsports; Oct 23, 2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 02:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports

Only 26psi, straight 93 oct with no octane adders/etc, and 550whp on a Mustang dyno?

- Bryan
+1 thats mighty impressive
Old Oct 23, 2009, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports

- Bryan
Somehow I doubt that, but I'm willing to be proven wrong.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 02:42 PM
Evolving Member

Cobb in Plano TX. Of course I have graphs. I also have zero desire to argue with you or anyone else about the 'high' or 'low' reading dynos, the impossibility of this or that ever happening, or any other waste of time.

Releasing our internal test info is fairly useless as it is viewed as biased and 'optimized' when in fact it isn't. Its conservative, average, and a large percentage of our customers will be able to duplicate it, a few won't, and a few will greatly exceed it.

I can say when the car (3400lb w/driver) makes 450 on this dyno it traps over 100 MPH in the 1/8th same fuel same setup.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 02:46 PM

Cobb in Plano TX. Of course I have graphs. I also have zero desire to argue with you or anyone else about the 'high' or 'low' reading dynos, the impossibility of this or that ever happening, or any other waste of time.

Releasing our internal test info is fairly useless as it is viewed as biased and 'optimized' when in fact it isn't. Its conservative, average, and a large percentage of our customers will be able to duplicate it, a few won't, and a few will greatly exceed it.

I can say when the car (3400lb w/driver) makes 450 on this dyno it traps over 100 MPH in the 1/8th same fuel same setup.
You do realize that those numbers are WAY higher than BR's numbers on E85? at 40psi? wtf?
Old Oct 23, 2009, 02:48 PM
Account Disabled

Releasing our internal test info is fairly useless as it is viewed as biased and 'optimized' when in fact it isn't. Its conservative, average, and a large percentage of our customers will be able to duplicate it, a few won't, and a few will greatly exceed it..
No arguing needed.

I just was taken aback and a bit surprised by your post of 550whp on 93 octane @ 26psi, espically when the very first post in this thread shows Buschur making "only" 511whp, on E85 @ 40psi on his Mustang, then 537whp with 41.5psi and some more timing.

That is all.

- Bryan
Old Oct 23, 2009, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

\

Releasing our internal test info is fairly useless as it is viewed as biased and 'optimized' when in fact it isn't.
do us all a favor. dont tell us about your results without releasing your internal test info.

you say you made 550whp. show us. thats damn impressive given buschurs results on e85. as someone who uses 93octane exclusively, claims like that are pretty damn exciting. so show us your graphs. and while youre at it, what type of numbers does a boen stock evo make on this dyno. that right there will be a good measuring stick of the capabilities of this turbo
Old Oct 23, 2009, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man I need to take my car to Texas to get it tuned. David must be de-tuning my car to make less power then everyone else.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by jjm4life
do us all a favor. dont tell us about your results without releasing your internal test info.

you say you made 550whp. show us. thats damn impressive given buschurs results on e85. as someone who uses 93octane exclusively, claims like that are pretty damn exciting. so show us your graphs. and while youre at it, what type of numbers does a boen stock evo make on this dyno. that right there will be a good measuring stick of the capabilities of this turbo
you know they are never going to release any information of test that they did. people asked him to do that on th hta green and just like now same answer they are not stiring up anything they rather your spend your Hard earned money and get the results you get pretty much.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
you know they are never going to release any information of test that they did. people asked him to do that on th hta green and just like now same answer they are not stiring up anything they rather your spend your Hard earned money and get the results you get pretty much.

haha its too bad FP wastes their time testing new products on a company that isn't willing to share their results like buschur and others do.

this phatom texas dyno must be dipped in gold or something if its so secretive

whatever. ill wait a few months when there are so real world test results, and in the meantime love every spool up of my cbrd bbk.

O and just to stir the pot a bit, i know of others without vendor status that would have gotten in trouble by now, who is grocmax a cobb employee?
Old Oct 23, 2009, 03:31 PM

Buschurs Mustang Dyno is a lower reading version compared to the higher reading one at
Cobb Tuning Inc. Dyno in Plano,TX. even though they are both Mustang Dynos. This fact
has been stated on here time and time again, although nobody seems to pick up on it?
Anyway thanks GrocMax for sharing some of your interesting results with us. Hopefully
someday Robert at FP will chime in on this, but I bet he is waiting for just the right time!
Old Oct 23, 2009, 03:49 PM

i like the power at 26 psi on 93oct.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 03:59 PM
Evolving Member

it will be cool to see some quarter mile times from this turbo!
Old Oct 23, 2009, 03:59 PM
Evolving Member

I tried to come into this thread and read some info about the FP BLACK. Instead all of the nutswingers from BR are coming in here and talking trash to other people that are trying to share data with the evo community about the Black from FP.

Originally Posted by StreetThisEvo
Man I need to take my car to Texas to get it tuned. David must be de-tuning my car to make less power then everyone else.

Not everyone cares how much David Buschur loads his dyno and how his dyno reads so low compared to every other mustang dyno in the country. It is sad how the pioneer of 4g63 has to be so different. I mean hell, we read about so many people on different dynos trying to find out his settings, so they can compare there numbers to his low reading bs dyno.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 04:07 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by blowoffsilver
so they can compare there numbers to his low reading bs dyno.
EvoM cracks me up.

I think that's the first time I've read "low-reading BS dyno" on here. haha

Happy Friday

- Bryan

Quick Reply: BR presents the new FP BLACK HTA82!