Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Shiv comment on C&D

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2003, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shiv comment on C&D

Car and Driver Superfour Challenge

Shiv says "The bad news is that there isn't a lot of power to uncork for cheap." Compared to what, Shiv?
Old Oct 25, 2003, 12:21 PM
Account Disabled

WHAT BS, Buschur can make much more power for way less $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BS
Old Oct 25, 2003, 12:28 PM
MP5
In Timeout

jeeze do you little girls ever stop? Read the article IN CONTEXT!
umiami your a nerd
Old Oct 25, 2003, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

thats a pretty good write up. I watched that on tv, they really did not show that much of the car, it was cool though
Old Oct 25, 2003, 12:53 PM
In Timeout

LOL, I am going to stay out of this bs for now on, I don't want to spend all day reading who is better

Originally posted by MP5
jeeze do you little girls ever stop? Read the article IN CONTEXT!
umiami your a nerd
Old Oct 25, 2003, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

lol....."isnt alot of power to uncork for cheap" huh shiv?

Now thats just funny! Now I remember why I dont buy Vishnu products. Their prices are much too expensive to uncork power compared to their competitors who get the job done RIGHT in all aspects, very much including PRICE!

Ken

Last edited by Illrunya; Oct 25, 2003 at 01:00 PM.
Old Oct 25, 2003, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

I liked when they finally showed the RMR car and said it was "Rice" Millen Racing... Ummm, C/D, Rhys is pronounced "Reese"...

I also loved the fact that the Comptech car had twice the money in it that the Evo did, the Evo won every event on the track including braking, yet came in 2nd place. Oh well. Let me spend another $40K on my Evo and watch what happens... Come on.
Old Oct 25, 2003, 02:09 PM
In Timeout

I can see it now, Vishnu "Ya, where are you guys going to make some real power?" Check back in a few weeks. lol

Originally posted by Illrunya
lol....."isnt alot of power to uncork for cheap" huh shiv?

Now thats just funny! Now I remember why I dont buy Vishnu products. Their prices are much too expensive to uncork power compared to their competitors who get the job done RIGHT in all aspects, very much including PRICE!

Ken
Old Oct 25, 2003, 02:10 PM
In Timeout

The comptech car is pretty nice but that is a lot of money. Check out www.comptechusa.com I was going to do most of that to my NSX but after adding up 20k I said **** it I am going to get something for the track that can do better for 10k and the evo is just that. There stuff is great but you do pay for it.

Originally posted by Chris in HB
I liked when they finally showed the RMR car and said it was "Rice" Millen Racing... Ummm, C/D, Rhys is pronounced "Reese"...

I also loved the fact that the Comptech car had twice the money in it that the Evo did, the Evo won every event on the track including braking, yet came in 2nd place. Oh well. Let me spend another $40K on my Evo and watch what happens... Come on.
Old Oct 25, 2003, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

I never complained about them making real power......its funny how you fail to read and comprehend what is being posted....

We are talkin about power to price since Shiv's quote was about "uncorking power for cheap".

Get some glasses, and take some english classes. You appear to be lacking in either/or.

Originally posted by Ryanmcd2
I can see it now, Vishnu "Ya, where are you guys going to make some real power?" Check back in a few weeks. lol

Last edited by Illrunya; Oct 25, 2003 at 02:25 PM.
Old Oct 25, 2003, 02:29 PM
Evolving Member

I've read WAY too many threads on how everybody is ******* on Shiv. Everybody needs to chill out about Vishnu's prices...if you don't like it or can't afford it...DON'T BUY! STOP *****ING!

EVERY tuner has his own tricks of the trade...so everybody tune differently...no need to hate on ANY individual tuner.
Old Oct 25, 2003, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

I dont usually talk bad about anyone....but stating something like what was quoted from C&D is pretty rediculous.

Ken
Old Oct 25, 2003, 02:42 PM
Evolved Member

whoa, whoa... I was not ******* Shiv. I simply found it... odd. What car can you uncork more % power on, for less money. This had nothing to do with Vishnu's prices.
Old Oct 25, 2003, 02:48 PM
In Timeout

I ordered the stage 1 in July after about 10 days of having my car. Then after a month of waiting and having no idea when I was going to get it I called, They said they had some exhausts come in I said GREAT, they said that they are no sure who gets what and too call back in a few days, well when I called back it was not me, then after 2-3 WEEKS of calling back they still had no idea. To me this is TOTAL **** and if they can not even keep track of who is getting what when that is NOT a business. I have ordered 10's of thousands worth for 4-5 different cars and they all have an IDEA not just "call back". Price is NOT an issue but if you pay the most should it not be the best? If I called Buschur and after 4-5 calls they said, "I don't know, or Call back in a week” do you think I would do business with them? What if you have a problem or question? Call back? Or if the car is not running right and you get the voice mail that is full so you cannot even leave a message? I called Buschur and Jarrod answered the phone and I had some questions about the AEM and I told him I know Tym is busy and it's no big deal. He went and FOUND Tym on Friday AFTER the drags and I talked with Tym for 30min, and I have never even purchased anything from them. But the company I was trying to purchase from did not give a ****. I got better service from someone who I spent nothing on then the person I tried to spend 2500 with. lol pretty sad. Good luck all of you Vishnu people on getting support or getting parts.

Originally posted by SzuChenEvo
I've read WAY too many threads on how everybody is ******* on Shiv. Everybody needs to chill out about Vishnu's prices...if you don't like it or can't afford it...DON'T BUY! STOP *****ING!

EVERY tuner has his own tricks of the trade...so everybody tune differently...no need to hate on ANY individual tuner.
Old Oct 25, 2003, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

At least he didn't say "The Evo is a piece of **** and I can get more HP out of a Geo Metro by pasting Type R stickers all over it".