Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Clutch pedal only comes up half way!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2010, 09:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clutch pedal only comes up half way!

hey guys im having a problem with my clutch pedal after I installed a quatermaster twin disc and steel braided clutch lines. When I drive my car and go to change gears, sometimes it will just come up halfway. I can put my foot under the pedal and pull it back but there is almost like a dead spot. My car does have 103k and I tried bleeding the clutch but when I open the valve while holding the clutch down and close it back up, I get no pressure at all. I opened the valve open and pumped the clutch to see if there is pressure thru the line, and after 20plus pumps finally a stream of fluid will come out. I can be wrong but almost feels like there isnt enough pressure. Did anyone have similar problems ? please let me know. thanks! Also if I go to boost my car, the pedal will come up all the way from half point. I cant figure out what could be the problem.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 10:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sounds like there is still air in the lines... i cracked my stock line and replaced it. bleeding it was a hassle.