Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

The Freak Evo from SAUDI ARABIA (caution LS1 Inside )

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:10 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cirrusly Evolvd
The statement is relevant only to displacement. Therefore my answer stands tried and true. The same arguement can be said for turbo-fan engines. They don't have much displacement but severely outpower any V8....what's your answer to that?

Forced induction IS a replacement for displacement. I no longer need 500 cubic inches to make 500 hp. So anyone who can't see that as truth must be retarded....
You totally missed the point. Read my post again. If you add displacement to any type of motor you will gain more power.

Last edited by Vigo; Jun 11, 2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

insane motor swap....
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

What good is 1500 horsepower? Its pretty useless. We have 2 TT Vipers down here that cant get out the 11's. Its a unique swap but i think i just threw up in my mouth!
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

I don't doubt they could make a AWD system if given the money. I was watching Rides on discovery channel and they have a LS1 with a AWD system making excess of 700 whp. Does something like 3.5 sec 0-60, but was in a old 67' Plymouth. lol.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You can stick an LS1 in anything these days. I wonder how they are making all the electronics work?

Cool to see, but not very practical unless you have tons of time and parts laying around.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

yeah well top secret is no slouch...and they couldnt do it for the new GTR they made... if he does it cool...
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:25 PM

Um, is it just me or is the supercharger not actually hooked up? Kinda looks like just an intake off of the throttle body and then a supercharger just sitting off to the side. Cool swap. People are putting ls1's in everything now.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo@24psi
What good is 1500 horsepower? Its pretty useless. We have 2 TT Vipers down here that cant get out the 11's. Its a unique swap but i think i just threw up in my mouth!
I dunno maybe 6-7 sec supra's or mustang's?
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:29 PM
Evolving Member

hmm pretty cool Idea but it adds more weight to the already front heavy Evo.

Looks like it has more room to put a bigger engine in it. I would put a ls7 and supercharge that engine. I still wouldnt do it to my car though, I love the 4G63engine.

I think it would be better RWD because at higher speeds the AWD system starts slowing it down.

Last edited by VRamirez2004; Jun 11, 2007 at 09:32 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Evo8yurAMG
no not ignorant...tired of high gas prices and my money being spent on stupid ****...i was in the gulf for a year in dubaii and bahrain...im not ignorant...just tired of it

Sorry, but you are ignorant .. if you say .. that what you pay for gas goes to ME countries .. It does not, it goes to American or Dutch or Other multinational corporations and does not get passed on to the supplier of raw material.

Don't get worked up and reply .. Look up "Forward" deals

And I don’t know why are you hating, form the start of the thread, you been acting all wired .. If its about the money and you lacking of it … You only have your self to blame .. and don’t start that BS “you Arabs, with all your money”.. I heard so much of that BS its unbelievable

Do you know how much money big companies like WalMart or CitiGroup or Microsoft has?

Do you know what your oil companies are doing in your own backyard?

I guess not.

We all have to work for a living, and if you think someone else is making more money then you, rather than being envies, try to understand how is he making that “more” money and learn form it …

Az

Last edited by aalzuhair; Jun 11, 2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:44 PM
Evolved Member

lol i have been to the ME and it is nothing like walmart....lol i have been many many places in the ME...and im not about to pull the "you arabs" deal...because my step mother is arab...
where does everyone get their money over there...to make silver audis and swap LS1's into lambos...just rediculous...
i havent been acting weird...i actually said that i thought it was cool until you said it was gonna have AWD and that you were gonna put an LS1 in a lambo... that is what i think is rediculous...not the evo
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:47 PM
Evolved Member

sorry to have that attitude with you...i dont really mean to

Last edited by Evo8yurAMG; Jun 11, 2007 at 09:54 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:49 PM
sly
Evolved Member

well this is why i support converting to E85...takes all the money out of the middle east... its just plain rediculous
no not ignorant...tired of high gas prices and my money being spent on stupid ****...i was in the gulf for a year in dubaii and bahrain...im not ignorant...just tired of it
lol i have been to the ME and it is nothing like walmart....lol i have been many many places in the ME...and im not about to pull the "you arabs" deal...because my step mother is arab...
where does everyone get their money over there...to make silver audis and swap LS1's into lambos...just rediculous...
i havent been acting weird...i actually said that i thought it was cool until you said it was gonna have AWD and that you were gonna put an LS1 in a lambo... that is what i think is rediculous...not the evo
First Off all way to turn this topic into something pplitical +1 for you
Second who cares what he is or where he is from. If he spends his money the way he wants its his choice.

Anyways to the op Awesome that is sick nice. When i come down to ryadh i wanna see stuff like this last time was boring.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Lol that is the weirdest swap ever. I'd keep that car RWD tho. I would of never thought that engine would fit in there. If that's the case I want to see a 3 or 4 rotor motor in an evo.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sly
First Off all way to turn this topic into something pplitical +1 for you
Second who cares what he is or where he is from. If he spends his money the way he wants its his choice.

Anyways to the op Awesome that is sick nice. When i come down to ryadh i wanna see stuff like this last time was boring.
lol...everyone else puts there opinion out there and i get flamed...LOL great...

anyway i said it was cool for the evo...thats all i need to justify with you. i already said i was sorry for the attitude if you dont like that then thats your deal...

have a great day

Quick Reply: The Freak Evo from SAUDI ARABIA (caution LS1 Inside )