Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Sold the Evo today...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2010, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's previous owner's pics... he must take multis and lift heavy. But lettuce be serial, thanks lol.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 06:36 PM

Im 6'1" and a bit crammed but after owning one for 5 years it doesn't bother me. Just after rolling in the evo it seems so slow, need to do something about that. Yours is the same color combo as mine! Good luck with it.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 07:09 PM

Well FML. I could go on and on about the bad luck I have but I'll just refer to the latest instance. I wasn't going to sell the evo unless I had a car to buy, and it was that S2k. It was supposed to get delivered to me tomorrow but apparently just got hit while parked in a parking lot and ****ed up. So either he just screwed me or I seriously do have some horrible luck.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds like an Omen.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 07:30 PM

Or ****ty luck as usual on my end...
Old Nov 12, 2010, 04:17 AM

man that sucks!
Old Nov 12, 2010, 05:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tvbf1
I'm 5'9" and I think that the S2K is small. I was going to get an S2K, but I just couldn't get over the feeling that it feels so clustered on the inside. I would get the BMW Z4 over the S2K any time.
Haven't drove a BMW Z4 but to me rwd sucks ***** haha evo has the room and power just the best car hands down.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 05:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4nMuslEvo
Well FML. I could go on and on about the bad luck I have but I'll just refer to the latest instance. I wasn't going to sell the evo unless I had a car to buy, and it was that S2k. It was supposed to get delivered to me tomorrow but apparently just got hit while parked in a parking lot and ****ed up. So either he just screwed me or I seriously do have some horrible luck.

See I knew that car wasn't for you still sorry for what happened. Please tell me you didn't pay him!
Old Nov 12, 2010, 10:54 AM

I'm glad how you know the car isn't for me lol wtf. What kind of **** is that lol? I had a $250 deposit through paypal to hold it but that's all.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 11:59 AM

I'm just hoping with being 6'3" I don't catch a case of claustrophobia after the day in day out of driving it. It has a hardtop which is a plus. I could possibly see myself in another evo, but it would be a few years down the road... unless you count the Evo4 drivetrain swapped into a mirage buying another evo lol.
6'3" and going for s2k?

yay im 6'4" and when i drove it for 10mins my entire body got numb. it's a nice car tho, i loved the trans shifts like it's ur third arm

you might want to drive one around for some time to get a feel of ergonomics
Old Nov 12, 2010, 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

That's previous owner's pics... he must take multis and lift heavy. But lettuce be serial, thanks lol.
are you aware brah?
Old Nov 12, 2010, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by makizm69
6'3" and going for s2k?

yay im 6'4" and when i drove it for 10mins my entire body got numb. it's a nice car tho, i loved the trans shifts like it's ur third arm

you might want to drive one around for some time to get a feel of ergonomics
I've driven them before, just not on a day to day basis. I do absolutely hate being a passenger but I tend to dislike most people so screw the passengers lol.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Snake bite
are you aware brah?
I am... and now I'm forever alone 8(.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm not a big fan of the S2k...it seems like a toy car to me. Like a go-cart you can dirve on the highway.

I could never give up the all around utility of the Evo. 4 doors can drive it in the show decent size truck. But then again I'm married with a son and in the Army and have to throw a lot of gear in the back and a few passengers from time to time.

Plus I hate Hondas in general.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by wreckless969
I'm not a big fan of the S2k...it seems like a toy car to me. Like a go-cart you can dirve on the highway.

I could never give up the all around utility of the Evo. 4 doors can drive it in the show decent size truck. But then again I'm married with a son and in the Army and have to throw a lot of gear in the back and a few passengers from time to time.

Plus I hate Hondas in general.
I've had nothing but awd turbo Mitsus for the past 8 years and never owned or ever thought of owning a Honda, how do you think that made me feel when I started considering it lol. Things change and people change I suppose. I wanted something light and rwd that I could eventually road race (ie the lsx swap).