Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Sold the Evo today...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2010, 02:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wreckless969
A true Mitsu fan would have kept the Evo and picked up a Starion as a fun RWD car. Just saying :-D
Lol dude don't even question my fanboi-ness. 5 dsms, 3kgt vr4 and Evo. After spending a total of 25k on the last 2g gsx that the previous owner lied about that seriously killed my spirit. Get the car and find out the blown turbo is hiding a blown headgasket, 14 1mm over valves and 2 oem valves and the oem valves were the only ones seating properly. A piece of one of the pistons was fused to the cylinder wall etc etc etc. I bought it off of ebay (never again) and nothing bad was mentioned. I drive all the way to Texas at night to buy the car then they go oh the turbo must have went out. Get it home and find out all of the other ****. I've been through more than my fair share with Mitsubishi's and I'm just ****ing ill at the moment.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Call it how you want but it seems like you made a **** poor purchase choice so you run off and buy a honda.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:14 PM

Yes, god forbid I ever believe anything that gets posted for sale. Believe me, I've learned never to do that again. I do have noone but myself to blame. I should have turned around and drove back and cut my losses. I'm just saying what I've been through. Why the **** does everyone feel the need to mess with me right now?
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

You sold an Evo for an S2k and posted it on a Mitsu enthusiast forum...what did you expect? ;-)
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by KWezzy
your assuming but you know what, I'm just going to pray for you man. sorry if I offended you in anyway.
why u mad though?
negged
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:22 PM

I'm expecting to get my 50 posts. Now I remember why I never posted here on a regular basis. The majority of people on here had some sort of non-Mitsu before their Evo. It's not like everyone on this site is a true Mitsu fanatic.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4nMuslEvo
I'm expecting to get my 50 posts. Now I remember why I never posted here on a regular basis. The majority of people on here had some sort of non-Mitsu before their Evo. It's not like everyone on this site is a true Mitsu fanatic.
strong join date to post ratio

you on misc car crew?
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Snake bite
why u mad though?
negged
That made me lol IRL. Who knew so many meatheads on BB could be so witty.
Reps on recharge... wait wut?
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:26 PM

strong join date to post ratio

you on misc car crew?
Man I'm not even on the site. I saw the epic threads that Malo started and check out the misc on occasion. The latest "text for guaranteed sex" thread is awesome. Speaking of which, I really need to get back in the gym.
Evolving Member

in on secret rep trade thread......
do you actually lift or just misc for lolz?
Evolving Member

why u mad though?
negged
Why did you even comment it? Its over I don't even want to discuss this.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4nMuslEvo
I've owned non mitsu in my life. I bought a brand new 07 GTI because I didnt want to buy another used turbo as people tend to beat the **** outta them. Ended up being the worst decision I have ever made. I had more problems with that brand new car than I did with any of my Mitsu's combined.

If mitsu had the Ralliart Lancer then like they do now I woulda bought that but they didn't and I'm glad because that purchase showed me that new or not a car can have issues so stick with what you love.

Kinda like this s2k may show you. Stick with what ya love, and if your a mitsubishi fan then it'll be an Evo with a Starion side car
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:30 PM

in on secret rep trade thread......
do you actually lift or just misc for lolz?
I have a membership for a gym but haven't been in months. My brother/training partner flaked on me and it's hard to go without motivation. I'm about to have to go anyway because I can't run in the park anymore, it's getting too damn cold for that shizz.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by wreckless969
I've owned non mitsu in my life. I bought a brand new 07 GTI because I didnt want to buy another used turbo as people tend to beat the **** outta them. Ended up being the worst decision I have ever made. I had more problems with that brand new car than I did with any of my Mitsu's combined.

If mitsu had the Ralliart Lancer then like they do now I woulda bought that but they didn't and I'm glad because that purchase showed me that new or not a car can have issues so stick with what you love.

Kinda like this s2k may show you. Stick with what ya love, and if your a mitsubishi fan then it'll be an Evo with a Starion side car
I can understand that. If I wasn't a true fanatic I wouldn't have that Evo4 drivetrain sitting in my garage now. I will most likely find a Mirage shell and do a conversion as I've always prefered the 4-6 look anyway, not to mention a lot lighter. I hate how each iteration keeps getting heavier and heavier because people ***** about amenities. But hey, you gotta do whatever to keep sales up because it's not like MoA is rolling in dough. If it weren't for the Evo most people wouldn't have a Mitsu period. I just want something different, end of story!
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

Cars in general are getting heavier. I think it was to so with safty standards and what not also.

Mitsu needs to get their head outta there *** and throw the 4G Ecplise on the ralliart lancer drive train and bring back the GSX.