Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

What is my car worth in todays market?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2019, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Kaj - think we're missing the point.

The thread title is "what is my car worth today". Answered simply, what is the most someone will pay me?

Whether the Evo reaches Supra or any of the other car values in future terms is totally up for debate but that's no different than anything else (gold, art, bitcoin etc.) Fundamentally, it comes down to what is someone willing to pay for it. This car mentioned is a bone stock low mile example. Granted it's been in storage and we know nothing more but go find a 10k mile stock Evo, you won't and for that reason it's worth something (more) today.

Originally Posted by str8kor
This discussion is what I've been waiting for I've already had some offers in the twenties but I am not in a rush to sell this thing especially at that price. Maybe Ebay or other auctioning sites will generate better sale figure?
I was one of these, $23k was my offer so we can rest knowing that the car is worth at least that "today" aka what is someone willing to pay.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 06:35 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 813 Likes on 678 Posts
Originally Posted by blue by ray
Kaj - think we're missing the point.

The thread title is "what is my car worth today". Answered simply, what is the most someone will pay me?

Whether the Evo reaches Supra or any of the other car values in future terms is totally up for debate but that's no different than anything else (gold, art, bitcoin etc.) Fundamentally, it comes down to what is someone willing to pay for it. This car mentioned is a bone stock low mile example. Granted it's been in storage and we know nothing more but go find a 10k mile stock Evo, you won't and for that reason it's worth something (more) today.

I was one of these, $23k was my offer so we can rest knowing that the car is worth at least that "today" aka what is someone willing to pay.
OP's question was answered a while back, now we've moved on to other stuff. Off topic like most threads go
Old Mar 8, 2019, 06:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
S2000 is not iconic stop the madness. Close thread
Old Mar 8, 2019, 06:46 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 813 Likes on 678 Posts

Beware. Crack kills.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts