Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

greddy profec b spec II install help.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2009, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greddy profec b spec II install help.

So I've been searching for some help with installing boost controller, but all the guides assume you have a WGA, how do I install this thing if I have an external waste gate. I know the top of my tial is made to take a hose for a boost controller so I figure the com port on the selenoid goes there, but where do I put the NC side? Will the upgraded springs in my EWG cause havoc with the boost controller?
under my dash where is a good ignition power source for my controller unit and a AF gauge? Thanks for any input.
Old Jun 13, 2009, 01:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok , So I've been busey with work for a couple of months but its time to head back, dust off and finish up the Evo.. she was angry to be left in the garage for so long and decided she wanted a jump befor talking to me anyways.. I still need these questions answered... I have a tial EWG and there is a place on the side and top that can take a vacume line.. the vacume line on the side is attached to the turbo housing atm but there is a place on the top to add another vacume line... someone told me this was for a boost controller but I'm not sure I trust them. if I add it there will be 2 vacume lines hooked up to my EWG. If this is correct fine, if not please add imput.