Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

Buschur Front Undertray Install

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2008, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Buschur Front Undertray Install

Tools needed
  • Philips screwdriver
  • Drill
  • 5/16 drill bit

Step 1: Remove undertray. (Already a write-up on this so I am not going into detail)

Step 2: Line up the holes from your stock undertray on top of the Buschur undertray.

Step 3: Using a marker, mark all the holes that you are going to drill. This takes the guess work out of where they are going to go. Most of the holes are not needed but I did so anyways to add as much support as I could.

Step 4: Drill the holes using a 5/16 drill bit. You now are ready to put this sucker on.

Also buschur normally supplies a heat shield. I don't have it installed since my dp is wrapped.

Step 5: Line up the front holes first as they are the hardest to reach. The surface is not going to be completely flat so getting the factory locks in might take a little massaging.

Some intercoolers are not going to allow you to use a couple holes in the front because you don't have enough room to stick the locks high enough. You can either put this on with the bumper removed from the car or leave it alone like I did for convenience of removal in the future.

Step 6: Admire your work. You never have to worry about that dreaded stock undertray ever again.

Last edited by RevMoto; Apr 10, 2008 at 03:06 PM.
Old Nov 16, 2008, 11:50 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
Discuss thread HERE!