Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

How To: Replace Alternator

Old Apr 15, 2014, 01:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jrainwater
Thanks for proving my point for me there
You are completely incorrect in every manner. I feel bad that the evom community has to deal with your ignorance. Regardless, I am done with this argument. This is a forum where people learn and expand their knowledge. It's not a place where they come to see a **** fight.
But your stance makes sense after I found out the level of stupidity you are associated with. After reading your comments and threads started I have to genuinely feel bad for you. God just didnt spend enough time on you, did he?
Old Apr 15, 2014, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

You keep proving my point every time you open your weiner holster. You still refuse to take any liability for your own ignorance. It's the mods fault that you needed a how-to and its the mods fault it wasn't a perfect write up, right? It must be nice living life not having to take any responsibility what so ever for yourself or your actions. It's pretty pathetic you spend all your time reading all posts I ever started. You might want to get a girl or spend that time practicing with a wrench.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by jrainwater
You keep proving my point every time you open your weiner holster. You still refuse to take any liability for your own ignorance. It's the mods fault that you needed a how-to and its the mods fault it wasn't a perfect write up, right? It must be nice living life not having to take any responsibility what so ever for yourself or your actions. It's pretty pathetic you spend all your time reading all posts I ever started. You might want to get a girl or spend that time practicing with a wrench.
What is the purpose of this site then? It's main purpose is to provide safe and correct information for evo owners/enthusiasts. If not then it's just another bs forum. And the mods have no purpose but "bragging rights".

All I was saying was that a mod should be over watching these types of write ups to make sure our community has the correct and safe information. That's it.

I added my input to this thread because I found an easier method than the one stated. If anything your job as a mod should have never let this person create this thread. It's just leading fellow enthusiasts in the wrong direction. but you could care less right?

And no I dont spend all of my time looking at everything you have written. I just took a peak to see the level of intelligence I was dealing with. Needless to say I found none what so ever. If anyone needs to get a life, it is you. You're on here creating the drama. And weiner holster? Really? How old are we. Seriously
Old Apr 17, 2014, 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

I thought you were done with your last post lol. This has worn itself out thoroughly now. All I was trying to say is that it might be a good idea to take some responsibility for yourself. I manage a lot of people at work, I mean a lot of people. No one ever wants to own up to anything. Everything is the other guys fault. It gets old is all I was saying, I come on here and see the same thing. Sorry this has went on for so long but I really am done now. And as far as "how old are we" you started calling names first haha.