Notices

Marti's Awesome 2.0, 2.3, 2.4L Block / Race Heads and all parts pricing! Clutches too

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2009, 08:07 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Marti's Awesome 2.0, 2.3, 2.4L Block / Race Heads. NEW STROKER KITS, TOO!!!

Hey everyone! My name is Marti. I am the new ambassador from Slowboy Racing to EVOM! I know me some EVO's and I'm here to work with you. I'm not a parts peddler and not one to sell and dash! I want to be your go to guy with questions, problems, trouble shooting and building! I hope you all give me a chance to earn your business! I've made quite a few threads for some of our other guys and so i'm revamping them a little and offering some REALLY great discounts on what we do best!!! MOTORS AND INTERNALS! We are a machine shop, it's what we do!

Slowboy Racing is a premier machine shop that builds hundreds of engines a year! We build engines for the weekend warrior and race teams, all over the world! Championship teams in Jamaica, Germany, Russia and the Middle East run on Slowboy built engines. Check out some of the options that we have for you!!!!

SBR Street Block 2.0
We take a brand new stock short block and upgrade the internals for this 600hp capable motor! Forged Pistons by Manley, Cosworth, Wiseco, Mahle or CP! Manley H Beam rods connect the pistons to the stock forged crank shaft! This 2.0 is a serious contender and a GREAT value!
$

SBR Power Block - Long Rod 2.0
Our Long rod 2.0 blocks have been doing amazing! We introduced this configuration years ago and there are several of these motors ALL over the world!!!
We take a brand new short block and use the new stock crank shaft! We then Utilize our Manley Long I-Beam rod and Forged pistons by Manley, Cosworth, Mahle, Wiseco or Ross! We're talking a rev happy motor that can spool some turbos!!!

SBR Mega 2.3L Block
This bad boy starts out with a brand new OEM short block. We make it real real with a new Manley Forged 100mm Crankshaft! We use Forged pistons by Manley, Cosworth, Wiseco, Mahle or CP and connect with with Manley H, H+ or I Beam Rods! We're talking about torque and REAL power here!!!
$

SBR Super Mega 2.3L Block
This is one serious block! We start off with a brand new OEM Short Block and Utilize the new Manley BILLET 100mm Crankshaft!!! We use Forgesd Pistons by Manley, Cosworth, Wiseco, Mahle or CP and contnect it all with Manley H, H+ or I Beam Rods! We're talking a serious rotating assembly for a serious driver.
$

If you're looking to build you own motor, we have all kinds of packages ready to ship with everything you need! Rods, pistons, bearings, crankshafts and all!

Pistons:

We have a piston for any build! As a machine shop, we have the real experience to help you chose the perfect parts for your power needs and budget!
Manley - Wiseco - Mahle - CP - Cosworth - JE - Brian Crower

Connecting Rods

Connecting rods are vital part of your engine build and we have them all!!!!
Manley - Cosworth - K1 - Carrillo - Brian Crower - Scat - Eagle

Crankshafts

We've got all kinds of Crank options, including the NEW MANLEY FORGED AND BILLET CRANKS!!!!
Manley Billet - OEM Forged - K1 - Cosworth Billet - Brian Crower - Eagle

Slowboy Racing 2.4L Long Block!

We start out with our own 4G64 block core and utilize the OEM crankshaft. Machine the block for proper sizing and make sure it's 100%. Wiseco Forged pistons are mated to the Manley H, H+ or I Beam rods and it's all put together with ACL race bearings! This 2.4L, even in the most basic level is good for 600hp and will make torque like no other!
$2499 - NO CORE DUE!!!!

Marti
mar@slowboyracing.com
AIM: marti at slowboy
321-304-4907 x.106

Last edited by SBR INC; Oct 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 08:29 AM
Account Disabled

Stroker goodness!!!!

We've got some great options on all of our stroker kits! We are even taking orders now for the kits with Manley's 100mm Forged and Billet Crankshafts!!!

Check our my all Manley Rotating Assembly!
-Manley Forged Crankshaft
-Manley H Beam Rods
-Manley Forged Stroker Piston
-ACL Main Bearings
-ACL Rod Bearings
-ACL Thrust Washer
$1469 SHIPPED!
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:56 PM
Account Disabled

folks, remember that we ship motors all over the world! No matter what corner of the world you're in, we can get you the motor that is right for you!!!
Old Oct 11, 2009, 11:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
PM me a price for...

New OEM 4G64 Block
New OEM 4G63 Evo Crankshaft

Thank you
Old Oct 12, 2009, 07:28 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by R/TErnie
PM me a price for...

New OEM 4G64 Block
New OEM 4G63 Evo Crankshaft

Thank you
Hey buddy,

You want it built or just brand new parts? We've got some KILLER deals going on our motors right now! Let me know.

I know you're area too. I used to live out in WA. Such a beautiful area.

Marti
SBR
Old Oct 12, 2009, 11:47 AM
Account Disabled

Double Post

Last edited by SBR INC; Oct 12, 2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 12:03 PM
Account Disabled

SRP Professional Pistons include features used in professional racing such as lightweight forged side relief (FSR) forgings, high quality wrist pins, and precision CNC machined ring grooves and skirts. In addition, every package includes JE Pro Seal Premium Piston Rings. The included ring set features a 1.2 premium steel top ring, 1.5mm Napier (hooked face) second ring and 3.0mm standard tension oil ring. Every piston is designed and manufactured in the USA at the advanced JE/SRP Pistons manufacturing center.
SRP Professional piston designs were created using 3D computer modeling and tested for strength using Finite Element Analysis (FEA). Several revisions were made to optimize the strength and weight before manufacturing began. Unlike other piston manufacturers, JE/SRP Pistons manufacture billet pistons from solid pucks of aluminum for dyno testing in actual engines prior to approving the final forging designs.
Features

• Advanced, lightweight FSR forging that eliminates stress concentrations for superior strength
  • Up to 20% lighter than traditional equivalent
  • High-silicon 4032 aluminum alloy for reduced piston-to-wall clearance and quiet operation
  • Accumulator grooves for improved ring seal
  • Designed for normally aspirated or moderate forced induction/nitrous applications
We can match these up with a set of Manley Rods to make for a killer combo!!!! Contact us today for pricing! Remember, WE WON'T BE UNDERSOLD!!!
Old Oct 12, 2009, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm looking to assembly my own 4g64, 88mm crank, Manley I beams, with CP pistons.

I'm looking for prices on the components.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 04:36 AM
Evolving Member

Not one to sell and dash.........ok............ Do you have any updated info on the rods that I ordered over two weeks ago???? Funds were sent Sept 24!!!!!!

Last edited by Matthew333; Oct 13, 2009 at 04:43 AM. Reason: dates for payment sent
Old Oct 13, 2009, 07:30 AM
Account Disabled

Which rods are you talking about, I'll see about checking the status of them for you. I'm not familiar with your order so let me know how I can help.

-Marti
Old Oct 13, 2009, 09:06 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by R/TErnie
I'm looking to assembly my own 4g64, 88mm crank, Manley I beams, with CP pistons.

I'm looking for prices on the components.
OEM crank or aftermarket?

Hit me up - mar@slowboyracing.com

-Marti
Old Oct 13, 2009, 09:36 AM
Account Disabled

Rebuilds are crucial!

Rebuilding your engine is a very detailed and sensitive affair. It takes patience and QUALITY parts to do it right! I like to take the guess work out of the equation and make packages and bundles easy to chose to make the whole process as easy as possible!

I've got several kits available with all kinds of parts to make it all that easy! Even when it's just freshening up your motor after a new build!

Within my kits I include the parts needed for assembly and timing! Complete gasket kit, water pump, front cases, belts, plugs, the works!

Let me know what you need to rebuild and I will custom tailor a bundle for you to save you time and MONEY!
Old Oct 13, 2009, 09:48 AM
Account Disabled

Timing Belt kits!

Proper Timing maintenance is key to the success of your 4G63 build! It's not something that you want to put off or allow to get out of your mind.

With that being what it is, I have several options and kits that are bundle to offer you great parts at a great price! We have kits to meet all needs and budgets!

We have kits to include the OEM parts, OE Replacement and real performance parts! We know that everyone has different demands for their build so we like to mix it up!

Our timing kits offer complete solutions to take all of the guess work out of the service!
Our timing kits offer complete solutions to take all of the guess work out of the service! Our kits include:
Timing Belt
Balance Belt - when needed
Timing Tensioner
Tension Pulley
Idler Pulley
Water Pump
& More!

Let me know when your up for your service and I will put together a package to meet your exact needs! No guess work, no wasted effort. One complete kit at a great price!

Old Oct 13, 2009, 12:21 PM
Account Disabled

Slowboy Racing Cylinder Head Build!

Our cylinder heads are awesome! We're a real machine shop with a crew with DECADES of experience. We're not a place with 4 walls and a grinder! We're talking Serdi Guide and Seat Machine, We're talking serious porting and everything assembled with quality tools and experienced individuals!

We can build heads to meet ANY NEEDS! Here's just one example of a head that will make great power and offer one hell of a value!

Marti Mega Awesome EVO VIII Head
-New OEM Head Core
-Manley SS Under Cut Valves
-Manley Valve Spring and Retainer Kit w/ New Locks
-New Vitteon Valve Seals
-SBR Performance Porting & Polish
-SBR Performance Valve Job
$2599 NO CORE DUE
Got a head to send back? Get $500 back upon inspection!

We can build these with parts from one of our many manufacturers; Brian Crower, Cosworth, GSC, Manley & More!

Let me know what kind of performance we need to help you achieve and I'll do my best to make it happen at a great price!
Old Oct 13, 2009, 12:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Beautiful set-ups marti... Don't you need a test car

Quick Reply: Marti's Awesome 2.0, 2.3, 2.4L Block / Race Heads and all parts pricing! Clutches too