Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Powder Coated Valve Cover (PICS)!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2006, 12:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blingin' looks good
Old Oct 2, 2006, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Johnny6er
Nice choice! IMO , the upper IC pipe and intake pipe would go nicely in the same paint as the valve cover.
i dont think so, its a good offset to the spark plug cover... if you do that, way too much gold going on in there... just a hint is perfect.
Old Oct 2, 2006, 12:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dustin03
you should paint the lettering a diffrent color that would look good I like it........
Your opinion dosnt matter dustin haha
Old Oct 2, 2006, 12:35 PM
Evolved Member

is it powered by buschur racing?
Old Oct 2, 2006, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bigric09
looks good dave, you should look at getting that coolant hose replaced... i seen someone else on here with a solid pipe for it that looked a little better... engine bay looks really clean, cant wait to see it in person. when you coming back to NC ? oh and it may be time to swap out that oil cap as well lol.
yeah i have thought of that. I cant find a solid pipe for the coolant though. I will have to get one custom made. As for the oil cap i am going with a polished aluminum one. And the red filters dont match anymore so i am going to get some black filters.
Old Oct 2, 2006, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

I think someone stole your pics then cause I SWEAR it was your exact car. I remember seeing it because of all the threads you made of your mods and stuff and that video you made (which was great btw), and thinking to myself superscout's selling his car already? Well that's good news to hear. The valve cover looks awesome too. Nice.
Old Oct 2, 2006, 03:42 PM
Evolved Member

Sweet!
Old Oct 2, 2006, 04:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by superscout03
yeah i have thought of that. I cant find a solid pipe for the coolant though. I will have to get one custom made. As for the oil cap i am going with a polished aluminum one. And the red filters dont match anymore so i am going to get some black filters.
yeah, if i didnt have your stock one from the intake, i'd say use that for the template, just shorten it a bit... the one i seen, necked back towards the fan to keep away from the manifold then went back around to the housing... then it had a coupler at each end... looked good. i wish i could remember who's car it was on the forum... it was somebody who has posted pics lately if that helps.

either way, its different, and looks really good, love that color. stay away from coating anything else...lol, maybe the boost controller ? lol... but nothing else. looks great how it is... should look into getting the weapon r catch can... its polished and would go nice with your setup, and its out of the way unless you are planning on changing the strut bar.
Old Oct 2, 2006, 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

looks good dave. your still slow though love your bling bling your always making for your car. should focus on your performance a lil more though. rainbow evo is nice but your 1/4 times are a lil more respectable then your "PRINCE"looks under the hood. you should make a ruffled intake pipe for your next piece
Old Oct 2, 2006, 04:48 PM
Evolving Member

I'm diggin' it man!!!

Gold rims to match or no?
Old Oct 2, 2006, 04:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by superscout03
i found it man... here is the link https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...hreadid=225119
Old Oct 2, 2006, 04:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
looks good dave. your still slow though love your bling bling your always making for your car. should focus on your performance a lil more though. rainbow evo is nice but your 1/4 times are a lil more respectable then your "PRINCE"looks under the hood. you should make a ruffled intake pipe for your next piece
lol... your a nut matt, did you see his post on the freaky friday thread ? ... he has some mods he is workin on... should be pretty quick
Old Oct 2, 2006, 04:56 PM
Evolved Member

j/k btw superscout. don't take what i said personal. thats prolly the only piece i don't like you've done. looks clean, i just don't like the color. everything else looks great though. just my personal opinion.
Old Oct 2, 2006, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

I think ur engine bay looks BEAUTIFUL! Very nice...
Old Oct 2, 2006, 05:01 PM
Evolving Member

That looks aweseme. If it were me I would lose the Buschur sticker on the strut tower bar since you have the spark plug cover and I would grind down and polish the MIVEC TURBO lettering, but regardless you are looking good. I was planning on eventually doing mine black, but I may just have to steal your idea

Quick Reply: Powder Coated Valve Cover (PICS)!!!