Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

BEISSEN's Build

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2010, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 4xforce
Good job Beissen. Hopefully you can find some time to take care of that issue we spoke about. I really could not understand somebody not wanting to go ecu boost or at least a Tephra map with a manual controller. The electronic standalone boost controllers really don't offer anything over ecu boost and can be a bit tricky to dial in. I know it's just your thing bro. Just bustin your *****. Get some injectors on this biotch with some e85 and let it rip!
I have enough injector for E85 as I am looking for 450-475DD so I am ok there with 1050cc Inj. I will fix it this sunday and it will be good.

Here is the Video kinda fast but its a fast one I will make a better one later.

MY FP RED VIDEO

Last edited by BEISSEN; Dec 9, 2010 at 07:07 AM.
Old Dec 8, 2010, 10:37 AM

nice video, wass sup with the music? pretty gay....
Old Dec 8, 2010, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
glad i had it on mute at work LOL. Im waiting for the real numbers nice start but im ready to see more
Old Dec 8, 2010, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by RockmanX
glad i had it on mute at work LOL. Im waiting for the real numbers nice start but im ready to see more
me too! i was expecting more torque and more whp.
Old Dec 8, 2010, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by FiDevo
You guys gotta take into account its on pump gas and dyno dynamics dyno.
dont have to take anything under account i seen fp reds on stock block smash on pump but its all good its a improvement for money spent and i know he had some issues to correct to get it right so i know it will get alot better long as he is happy thats all that matters but i know also he does not want to screw over the MR tranny and stock block so with those factors in mind its a good starting point.

waiting for when those minor tuning issues are cleaned up to see it shine more. Good job boss
Old Dec 8, 2010, 05:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Nice initial tune...

Good luck with it.
Old Dec 8, 2010, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by FiDevo
You guys gotta take into account its on pump gas and dyno dynamics dyno.
yeah your dyno dynamics dyno read really low, i think there is a 20whp difference in your dyno and a dynojet. You guys tuned my friend evo 9 and he dyno i think 309 something close in your dyno. Went to a dyno yet and he put down 328 something like that.
Old Dec 8, 2010, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

The tranny is a worry mt block is not so much. But I will goto E85 next and see what happens.
Old Dec 9, 2010, 05:01 AM
Evolving Member

tranny??
you will be fine... i have been up around 500/440 for a long time now
Old Dec 9, 2010, 06:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by keath
tranny??
you will be fine... i have been up around 500/440 for a long time now
How long you run the High torque with the 6 speed?

I got majority of the issues worked out the Dump caused the LICP not to fit corrrectly so I got that fixed and I need to still fine tune the EBC its almost there as I think next monday Iwill have the EBC fixed as I should have the easy Writer Software here today and I will drop it off tomarrow to Tuan my tuner and let himplay with it for the weekend to learn it lol. I think I am up there as far as Reds go, Ptuning did a GT3071R FiD Kit and it had water meth injection and only got 429.9whp and 377.X torque so for my red to make almost the same as a 30R I am satisfied and not to mention she pulls like a mother lol.
Old Dec 9, 2010, 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SparkTech
Nice initial tune...

Good luck with it.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by RockmanX
dont have to take anything under account i seen fp reds on stock block smash on pump but its all good its a improvement for money spent and i know he had some issues to correct to get it right so i know it will get alot better long as he is happy thats all that matters but i know also he does not want to screw over the MR tranny and stock block so with those factors in mind its a good starting point.

waiting for when those minor tuning issues are cleaned up to see it shine more. Good job boss
I have to disagree I am making more if I goto a Dyno Jet or Mustang I can gureentee this dyno reads real low and I am almost sure if you cam to dyno here you would loose a easy 100whp on it lol its been proven to may times so far. There is a supra that gets its work done here and was putting 605+ on a Mustang dyno and came to ptuning and only made 489 on a cool day so at 400 I am very happy.

Originally Posted by salvatruco2004
me too! i was expecting more torque and more whp.
You know better then that fool, I am going to slash your tires at the shop get ready to order new ones lol.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by BEISSEN
Thanks.

I have to disagree I am making more if I goto a Dyno Jet or Mustang I can gureentee this dyno reads real low and I am almost sure if you cam to dyno here you would loose a easy 100whp on it lol its been proven to may times so far. There is a supra that gets its work done here and was putting 605+ on a Mustang dyno and came to ptuning and only made 489 on a cool day so at 400 I am very happy.

You know better then that fool, I am going to slash your tires at the shop get ready to order new ones lol.
my car is not at the shop anymore fool, i have it.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 05:18 AM

Also want to get dyno at a dynojet to see the difference? i tell my friend to hook you up i think he harges 45 with afr and boost. Of course thats with his discount.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

ok ill caulk it up to the dyno reading to low then
Old Dec 10, 2010, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice thread.. sorry i couldnt help much on the install but i was out of town.. who tuned it?

Quick Reply: BEISSEN's Build