Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

best rear sway bar

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2014, 05:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alive again

Rear sways definitely have a large impact on the cars handling. Your suspension like any other system in the car wether drivetrain engine must be up graded as a system with out a doubt.Imma get ready to upgrade mine on my 9 mr with either the cusco or the whiteline. I was thinking of starting off with with doing complete bushings first.
Old May 3, 2014, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by meric
Rear sways definitely have a large impact on the cars handling. Your suspension like any other system in the car wether drivetrain engine must be up graded as a system with out a doubt.Imma get ready to upgrade mine on my 9 mr with either the cusco or the whiteline. I was thinking of starting off with with doing complete bushings first.
I just bought the Whitelines F/R. I was going to go with the Cusco one but it is hard to find them in stock and the bar thicknesses for the Cuscos seemed kind of odd.
Anyone else notice the bar thicknesses of the Cuscos??
Old May 4, 2014, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have heard good thing about cusco parts. It seems like 23-25 mm rear sway bars are perfect size for some tracking and dd. My civic was unbearable with my 32 mm adjustable on the street but great for tracking the car. Ended up switching to 24 adjustable to track and street the car. 32 was hollow and have never heard of the breaking. The thing i dont understand is why use such a hudge bar on an evo especially because you can change the rear dif to compensate for the understeer.