Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Special Recaro racing seat Groupbuy

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2004, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Special Recaro racing seat Groupbuy

Hi guys,

We've put together a special groupbuy on Recaro racing seats. This special sale will be good from today until the end of the month. Everything is on a first come first serve basis. The price is only good for as long as inventory allows. Here are the special deals.

Pole Position Velour Black MSRP is $660.00 special sale price is $535.00

The racing shell for the newcomer to motor sports.
A shell seat with increased driving comfort thanks to the broader seat cushion and the good side guidance. The particular shell form in the back area also supports the upright sitting posture. The shell is made of fibreglass reinforced plastic (GFK)

Standard features:

integrated headrest for head protection
lordosis cushions for individual support of the spinal column
specially designed shoulder support for excellent lateral hold (extras available at extra cost)
seat shell of glass fiber-reinforced plastic material (GRP)
well-defined seat cushion and seat back bolsters for good vehicle control in all driving situations.
belt guides for a 4-, 5- or 6-point belt.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Pole Position "furious" Velour Black MSRP is $550.00 Sale price is $435.00

The racing shell for newcomers to motorsports
RECARO furious: The racing shell for newcomers. The RECARO furious: seat made of glass fibre reinforced plastic GRP. Well-defined seat cushion and seat back bolsters for excellent vehicle control.

Standard features:

integrated headrest for reliable head protection
specially designed shoulder support for optimum lateral hold
seat shell of glass fiber reinforced plastic material (GRP)
belt guides for a 4-, 5- or 6-point belt
35 mm increase at shell side adds more comfort.
__________________________________________________ ___

Profi SPG Velour Black msrp is $880.00 sale price is $690.00

Profi SPG "APEX" velour black msrp is $820 sale price is $590.00

Profi SPG "XL" velour black msrp is $1150.00 sale price is $870.00

Racing shell for professional use.
Racing shells for professional use. With excellent side guidance, seat belt design for four or six point harness and high friction lining covering the shoulder area. Shell made of fiberglass reinforced plastic (GFK)

Standard features:

friction grip surface in the shoulder and seat area
well defined side contours for excellent hold in fast curves
seat belt design for four, five and six point
belt guides for a 4-, 5-, or 6-point belt

__________________________________________________ ____

Pro Racer SPG Velour Black
regular size msrp is $1450.00 sale price is $1035.00
XL (35mm wider) msrp is $1600.00 sale price is $1165.00

The ultimate professional racing shell for the highest demands.
This top of the range model was developed for the purpose of professional racing and offers an exceptionally firm hold due to extremely high lateral support and the added high friction lining in the shoulder and seat area. The padded head protector offers additional protection as well as side support for the head. The more pronounced ergonomic shape of the backrest was newly designed together with racers. Seat made of glass fibre reinforced plastic GRP.

Standard features:

friction grip surface in the shoulder and seat area.
the extensive head guard for extra protection in an accident or extreme road bends
full ergonomic support in the lumbar zone
belt guides for a 4-, 5- or 6-point belt
shock-absorbing foam

__________________________________________________ _______

Racer SPG velour black msrp is $1450.00 special price is $1020.00

The ultimate professional racing shell
The ultimate professional racing shell. The pronouned head protector provides additional protection in the event of an accident or in extreme cornering situations. With excellent seat mounting through extreme side guidance and with high friction lining covering in the shoulder and seat area. Belt design for four or six-point harness and asymmetrically paddable thigh supports.

Standard features:

friction grip surface in the shoulder and seat area.
excellent lateral support
belt guides for a 4-, 5-,or 6-point belt
extensive head guard for extra protection in an accident or extreme road bends

__________________________________________________ ______________

Here are the payment details.

Please add 3% for paypal or credit card payments.

paypal account is: paypal@streetimage.com
for c.c. please call your order in to 626 962-1503

for check/money order please send payment to:

Street Image, Inc.
13409 Garvey Avenue, Unit #3
Baldwin Park, CA. 91706-4709
California residents please contact us for special payment instructions

Last edited by StreetImage EVO; Sep 9, 2004 at 06:05 PM. Reason: caught by grammar police
Old Sep 9, 2004, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

are these in stock?
Old Sep 9, 2004, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by wilson1
are these in stock?
They are good in stock at our distributor, which is about 18 miles away. So we can pick them up the same day payment is made.
Old Sep 9, 2004, 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

are they adjustable , recline, lumber support, etc?

How do they compare with the Brides?

Thanks again
Old Sep 9, 2004, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by wilson1
are they adjustable , recline, lumber support, etc?

How do they compare with the Brides?

Thanks again
The seats listed we have on special are the full race shells. They don't have reclineability. We can also get reclineable recaros but the specials arent as deep as the race shells.
Old Sep 9, 2004, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Great seats for a good price.
Old Sep 14, 2004, 02:45 PM

Recaro lacks bracket support for many imports, so it would be a good idea to use Bride brackets with Recaro seats..... right? Especially since many Recaro bracket alternatives often sit the driver higher than stock position, while many bride owners claim no problems of sitting too high. Well this applies for a prelude at least. I've been researching this for a while now, comparing pics and measurements in the support/download section at www.recaro-nao.com to those at www.tees-usa.com. There's something else I need to know before I can choose a seat.

Assuming that the bride bucket style bracket will fit standard 395mm recaro seats, getting the SPG XL will NOT work with the standard Bride bucket bracket for obvious reasons. So I'm wondering now, how will I be able to get the SPG XL onto the Bride brackets? Will you please take a look at the accessories page at the tees-usa site and tell me what the "IMPORT ADAPTOR (P21NPO)" does? I wonder if it can be mounted to the standard MO bracket and extend the mounting points wider for the SPL XL to fit? If not then I'm screwed, I want to get a setup that requires as little fabrication as possible.

I am 5'11" at 185lbs with 34 waist and I hate the fact that I probably won't fit the spg or zeta III type-L comfortably. If I wasn't so big I'd be able to pick up the standard SPG from you and source the bride bracket for my bb6 lude and then I'm ready to go.

Arnold@streetimage, do you carry bride?

I want to do this right the first time. I have to get the FO brackets in order to sit lower than stock while retaining slider function in my prelude. It's a matter of finding the seat to fit it, while fitting me......

Until I solve this problem I can't purchase a seat from you. Any help or suggestions would really help me right now. Thanks.
Old Sep 14, 2004, 03:08 PM
Evolving Member

Please post weights of these seats...

bryan
Old Sep 14, 2004, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

can the existing stock recaro brackets be use for the racing seats?
Old Sep 15, 2004, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by po0p
Recaro lacks bracket support for many imports, so it would be a good idea to use Bride brackets with Recaro seats..... right? Especially since many Recaro bracket alternatives often sit the driver higher than stock position, while many bride owners claim no problems of sitting too high. Well this applies for a prelude at least. I've been researching this for a while now, comparing pics and measurements in the support/download section at www.recaro-nao.com to those at www.tees-usa.com. There's something else I need to know before I can choose a seat.

Assuming that the bride bucket style bracket will fit standard 395mm recaro seats, getting the SPG XL will NOT work with the standard Bride bucket bracket for obvious reasons. So I'm wondering now, how will I be able to get the SPG XL onto the Bride brackets? Will you please take a look at the accessories page at the tees-usa site and tell me what the "IMPORT ADAPTOR (P21NPO)" does? I wonder if it can be mounted to the standard MO bracket and extend the mounting points wider for the SPL XL to fit? If not then I'm screwed, I want to get a setup that requires as little fabrication as possible.

I am 5'11" at 185lbs with 34 waist and I hate the fact that I probably won't fit the spg or zeta III type-L comfortably. If I wasn't so big I'd be able to pick up the standard SPG from you and source the bride bracket for my bb6 lude and then I'm ready to go.

Arnold@streetimage, do you carry bride?

I want to do this right the first time. I have to get the FO brackets in order to sit lower than stock while retaining slider function in my prelude. It's a matter of finding the seat to fit it, while fitting me......

Until I solve this problem I can't purchase a seat from you. Any help or suggestions would really help me right now. Thanks.
pm'd you. We can probably handle these questions via pm, email or phone.
Old Sep 15, 2004, 09:55 AM

bryans2k- here are the weights for you. All weights are in kg: pole position 7kg / profi spg 6.5kg / pro racer spg 9kg / racer spg 8kg

Wilson1- sorry, the stock brackets will not work since they are welded to the seat.
Old Sep 29, 2004, 01:22 AM

bump for a great guy and great prices
Old Oct 5, 2004, 04:52 PM

do they make them/ you sell them in blue?