10.2 Android 6.0 Q/A - Page 21 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Evo X Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical and audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

10.2 Android 6.0 Q/A

Old Nov 30, 2017, 03:18 PM   #301
Evolving Member

Guys,

I know it's probably not possible, but has anyone been able to get the system to read in an iPod via USB and read the playlists, etc. on there (not just a list of files)? I'm not talking via Bluetooth, I want over USB so I can control the iPod on screen.

On a semi-related note, my iPod could be read through USB before but came up like it was just a memory card with files on it, but I could still play them. I just updated to Hot Audio MCU version 2.71 and I also run Malaysk's custom ROM and updated to version 6.2. Now my iPod isn't detected at all via USB. Anyone having similar issues? Obviously it's related to one of the two updates. Just wondering if anyone knows which one or per the first half of this post, a better way to go in general.

FYI, I'm using an old 32Gb iPod video lol.

Thanks.

Old Dec 1, 2017, 02:24 PM   #302

Drives: 2011 WW EVO X GSR, 1994 MK4 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10isace View Post
This is the 6.0 on a Evo X 2011 GSR. Is that what you mean by version? Im curious about the wires being flipped.

This is the plug into the radio. The orange wire is on the furthest to the left.
This is the same harness going into the OEM harness. The orange wire is 2nd from the right. Could this be the issue?
Pull them out and swap them/ cut them and flip them real quick see if anything changes. Sure sounds like your ACC wire is getting constant power to me.

Old Dec 4, 2017, 05:42 AM   #303

Hi guys...do you know what accesory should I buy in order for the TPMS data (temperature & pressure) to work?

Old Dec 8, 2017, 08:44 AM   #304

Drives: 2015 Lancer Evolution X FE

i got the same problem, i already replace like 4 other external mic and nothing change, there is a problem with the HU by it self, Now im using the internal mic is little bit better but still i have use BT head set when i want talk with some on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog92 View Post
Hello, is anyone else having issues with the provided external microphone? When using my phone hands-free makes me sound like i'm in a tunnel and people can barely hear me. I know there is a internal mic built into the unit and was wondering if that works any better. I have the Dasaita 10.2 with 7.1 android.

Old Dec 13, 2017, 11:02 PM   #305
Evolved Member

Drives: 2015 X MR, 04 SSL Apex Silver Evo stolen 05/2013 PM Any Info

Hi Everyone

For those of you buying new radios as of late, don't forget that if you choose to buy the Android 7.0 or 7.1 version of this Android Radio's, you are getting a radio with less RAM, less Internal Memory and a Quad Core vs the 8 Core unit that comes with Android 6.0.

Until a unit with the same Memory or better and Superior Hardware comes alone, I advise to everyone to buy the Android 6.0 units.

There is also more available aftermarket software development as well. With a ROM Flash, the Android 6.0 Radios software is much better than the 7.1 software. More features and better sound and nicer user interface.

FYI

Old Dec 26, 2017, 10:45 AM   #306
Evolved Member

Drives: 14' Evo X GSR

I have a 1TB hardrive hooked up to this unit with music/videos. When I play them it works great but if I shut the car off to just run into the gas station and restart the unit, it has to reload the hard drive but I lose track of my last played song/video and it restarts from the first. Is there anyway to turn on a setting to remember the last played song when starting up the unit? I know considering the hard drive is turned off when the car is shut off it may be difficult to remember where the last track was but I'm hoping there is a setting in the unit that may help it remember.

Any ideas?

Old Jan 2, 2018, 11:35 PM   #307

I made a review about my Android HU, check it out if you are interested in the 7.1:

Old Jan 7, 2018, 08:38 PM   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04AWDTURBOEVO View Post
Hi Everyone

For those of you buying new radios as of late, don't forget that if you choose to buy the Android 7.0 or 7.1 version of this Android Radio's, you are getting a radio with less RAM, less Internal Memory and a Quad Core vs the 8 Core unit that comes with Android 6.0.

Until a unit with the same Memory or better and Superior Hardware comes alone, I advise to everyone to buy the Android 6.0 units.

There is also more available aftermarket software development as well. With a ROM Flash, the Android 6.0 Radios software is much better than the 7.1 software. More features and better sound and nicer user interface.

FYI
I'm thinking about getting this. Lots sold. 7.1 with octa-core. Only thing is that the descrip says 10"... not 10.2"..

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/3281...7c79e2efSFriUR

Old Jan 8, 2018, 01:57 AM   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by jteran5 View Post
I'm thinking about getting this. Lots sold. 7.1 with octa-core. Only thing is that the descrip says 10"... not 10.2"..

I got this:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-2-Radi...72.m2749.l2649

Old Jan 8, 2018, 05:01 AM   #310

saw that as well. However, that one is still a quad-core. Looking for a 7.1 that is running octa-core

The Following User Says Thank You to jteran5 For This Useful Post:
Nikos! (Jan 8, 2018)
Old Jan 9, 2018, 10:02 AM   #311

Drives: 2011 Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jteran5 View Post
saw that as well. However, that one is still a quad-core. Looking for a 7.1 that is running octa-core
There is only the 6.0 running the octa-core. All of the 7.1 are running quad-cores. Totally recommend getting the 6.0.

Old Jan 9, 2018, 10:08 AM   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo0511 View Post
There is only the 6.0 running the octa-core. All of the 7.1 are running quad-cores. Totally recommend getting the 6.0.
This one is running Allwinner T8 octa-core 7.1. Seller also has screenshots.