Notices
Evo X Engine Management / Tuning Forums Discuss the major engine management systems.

AMS Brings you The First U.S. Tuned EVO X MR!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2008, 02:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
we are not teasing. We are merely using the term tuned as most people in this profession use it. Its being used to define a car that an aftermarket tuner has played with.

This is Crank HP not wheel being advertised

What i meant by the MR trans statement was that it already shifts so quick and is so responsive that the added power just makes it even more fun to drive.

Eric
Old Jul 2, 2008, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
I dont understand why they just dont say here.
because its all about money man.!! ^^
Old Jul 2, 2008, 02:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Are you going to tune the ECU at some point? I know of what you are talking about with the transmission having built in safeguards, I believe that some of the tuners oversea's have found ways around those safeguards though. Have you had the opportunity to put the modified MR on your dyno yet to see where it is at currently?

I think that if the SST would hold in the neighborhood of 340-360whp then a lot of people would be pretty happy. I would be!

Thanks for your time on this thread.
Old Jul 2, 2008, 02:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
most definitely, we just need to get a car here to play with. All a matter of time but you can rest assured we are on top of it

Eric
Old Jul 5, 2008, 08:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by salukidude
If that was true they could have reflashed the MR's on the boat via satellite and saved me two weeks of waiting.
You honestly think that Mitsu's security division is gonna share their satelite functionality with the drones taking care of the pre-delivery stuff? Trust me every mod to the ECU is gonna be uploaded and they'll pick and choose their targets for warranty claim denials.

Anyway, great news that Mitsu is sharing it's testing with a mag or two. Bodes well for some sort of US-Ralliart deal like they have with the UK-Ralliart FQ series.
Old Jul 6, 2008, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

Give them a break. They already got a 50-60 hp with jus bolt-ons. They wanna be safe as possible. They might be testing the SST transmission with these bolt-ons to see if can endure the power modifications given.

The ECU is gonna be tough with the 3 types of modes and etc to TUNE perfectly. Rest assured AMS is on it. I jus hope the SST transmission can handle that additional tune

Last edited by EvoJutsu; Jul 6, 2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 09:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by desperado-c
You honestly think that Mitsu's security division is gonna share their satelite functionality with the drones taking care of the pre-delivery stuff? Trust me every mod to the ECU is gonna be uploaded and they'll pick and choose their targets for warranty claim denials.

Anyway, great news that Mitsu is sharing it's testing with a mag or two. Bodes well for some sort of US-Ralliart deal like they have with the UK-Ralliart FQ series.
What "satellite functionality?"