Notices
Evo X Engine Management / Tuning Forums Discuss the major engine management systems.

torque app owners need assistance with afr

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2014, 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
torque app owners need assistance with afr

i just got the torque pro app and i absolutely love it.

i think i have my boost gauge setup correctly, but i can't seem to get my afr to work. or at least work properly.

i have two choices, afr (commanded) and afr (measured). obviously, you'd want to use the measured afr but that gauge doesn't work for some reason. when i have the command afr gauge up, it seems to work somewhat, but no really. it's pretty much stuck on 14.7 but when i apply throttle, it will eventually change. i do have a aem uego as well (selling this as soon as i fix this issue) and the reading from the commanded afr gauge does not match what the aem shows me.

doing some research has shown me that i might need to download a manufacture extended PID for the afr and they are usually in the form of 21xx or 22xx where the xx represent the offset or the parameter.

i just can't seem to find these PIDs and even when i do, how do i download it to my torque app??

somebody point me to the right direction. i tried posting this on torque's forum, but the forum is dead.