Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Has your exhaust scared you b4?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2012, 04:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has your exhaust scared you b4?

So I have a Ultimate Racing turbo-back exhaust and I love it!!!Ive had it for about 2 and a half years and I never get tired of it!Whats even better is that sometimes it even scares me!!!Im used to throwing flames now that i have video of it but aside from the flames the backfires i sometimes get really get me fired up!Today I was driving spiritedly and did a quick 3th to 4th gear shift and i dunno what it was but the exhaust just exploded!!!!It really did scare me becuz I though something broke but the car is just fine!!!!I wonder how big that flame was!!!!Anybody else have these same experiences?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 08:29 PM
Evolving Member

It usually happens to me after a nice night of pushing the car Like last night I was out w/ some local owners evo's & sti's and we where on the frwy and i gradually stepped on it in 4th gear till about 6k rpms and i let off fairly fast and all i seen was a huge flash in my rear view mirror then BOOM and my car vibrated... I quickly got text messages from some of the guys saying it looked and felt like 2 bombs exploded in the rear of my X...lol... I guess its just one of those "evo x" perks
Old Apr 22, 2012, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

^^^^Thats wassup!!!!I got video of my car shootin flames but maybe I should look out the mirror on mines!!!!I wanna c that live!!!!